Hunter Biden takes a plea deal...

Jarod

Contributor
I thought Democrats were above the law?

Biden's justice department charges Hunter Biden with three crimes... What?

Two misdemeanor counts of not filing a tax return, and one of buying a gun while addicted to drugs.

You guys really got him. If he were not the presidents son, this would never have even come to the attention of the Justice Department.

Good job.

Two misdemeanor counts of not filing a tax return, and one of buying a gun while addicted to drugs.

You guys really got him. If he were not the presidents son, this would never have even come to the attention of the Justice Department.

Good job.
WHAT?? No 37 Felonies? I'm shocked :shocked:

If you or I had done what Hunter had done the DOJ would most certainly have been involved. What about his obvious FARA violations? This only proves there is unequal application of the law.

Last edited:

Good job.

The fact that he wasn't given the death penalty shows us that once again, Democrats are soft on crime. :rofl2:

Whatever happened to the infamous laptop?

One in accord with the crimes. 2 minor charges of not paying taxes and one of buying a gun while on drugs. How can the crime of the century judge allow a terrible lefty to escape Gitmo?

The plea deal will require him to flip on his father

I imagine once he does that he will get immunity and hunter only cares about himself

Joe is in trouble

The fact that he wasn't given the death penalty shows us that once again, Democrats are soft on crime. :rofl2:

Whatever happened to the infamous laptop?

I guess it was a nothing burger. I hope this gets him whatever help he needs.

WHAT?? No 37 Felonies? I'm shocked :shocked:

If you or I had done what Hunter had done the DOJ would most certainly have been involved. What about his obvious FARA violations? This only proves there is unequal application of the law.

No obvious FARA violations you silly dunce.

You know who brokered the deal? A Trump Appointed District Attorney.

But, But, But... Hunter Biden!

Nothing connecting a crime with the President.

This is just the beginning of the end for the Bidens... let the investigations into the more serious allegations continue..

I thought Democrats were above the law?

Biden's justice department charges Hunter Biden with three crimes... What?

Good. Let justice be done.

On Trump's interview with Brett Baier last night it was odd that Trump mentioned and praised Eric, never mentioned Junior by name and only gave the comment "The other boys are fine". WTF?

IMO, that's telegraphing a message that Junior is about to be indicted and will probably take a plea deal against Big Daddy. Clearing up the Hunter cases clears the table for prosecuting Junior.

6bzes6.jpg

Back