Hunter Biden takes a plea deal...

The gun charge is a felony.

"The gun charge states that Hunter Biden possessed a handgun, a Colt Cobra 38 special, despite knowing he was a drug user for 11 days in October 2018. The count carries a maximum sentence of up to 10 years in prison, but the Justice Department says Hunter Biden has reached a pretrial agreement on that charge. Full details were not immediately available."

Earl, isn't it the conservatives who preach second amendment rights, but apparently, these rights don't apply when it come to Hunter Biden.

Yes, he is going into a diversion program where that charge will be dropped. Common for first time offenders willing to get treatment for substance abuse.

Surely you know that..."Any proposed plea deal would have to be approved by a federal judge. Both the prosecutors and the defense counsel have requested a court hearing at which Hunter Biden, 53, can enter his plea."

Selective prosecution!!!

This Trump appointed Delaware DA is picking on the Presidents son.

There is a two tier justice system and they are attacking the presidents son for political reasons.

Do you really think so?
Yes. Junior was a wannabe militia man. Kinda like Stone; had a lot of money, loved to hang around them but was too soft to actually participate. He and Roger Stone were often associated with the Proud Boys and Threepers as a quasi-mercenary force and personal guard. If anyone from the WH coordinated with the militias for the 1/6 attack, it'd be those two. Junior might be the only one who can testify "Daddy told me to do it" and then passed that onto Roger.

While Roger probably did most of the legwork, Junior would need to show up on occasion to lend legitimacy to their plans.

Last night's interview was remarkable for several reasons, but the fact Trump refused to mention Junior's name and lavished praise all over Eric was very interesting, IMO.

Example: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-proud-boys-leader-enrique-tarrio/3931868001/
How a Trump booster group helped the head of extremist Proud Boys gain access to the White House
Several hours before members of the extremist group the Proud Boys clashed with police and opponents on the streets of Washington, D.C., last weekend, the head of the group was strolling the halls of power.

"Last minute invite to an undisclosed location," Enrique Tarrio wrote on the social media site Parler, posting photos on the steps of the White House.

Tarrio's presence on a White House tour shows how he and the Proud Boys have moved closer to President Donald Trump via a little-known booster group called Latinos for Trump.

Latinos for Trump bills itself as a grassroots network of supporters that provides passionate support at Trump rallies across the country. Photos on social media show the group's leaders attending events at the White House and Mar-a-Lago, rubbing shoulders with Vice President Mike Pence, the president's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, and Trump's sons Eric and Donald Jr.

In the middle of it all is Tarrio, who serves as Latinos for Trump's chief of staff.

8eeff391-acbd-497d-843e-4cbf1a8fc059-Screen_Shot_2020-12-18_at_7.16.30_PM.png

So Hunter is so cool that Foreign countries just wanted to give him millions because he was a cool crack head. Interesting:thinking:

He graduated from Yale Law , was an experienced lobbyist, and had great political connections in America, You are not thinking. Sons of powerful people have doors opened . They always have.

Surely you know that..."Any proposed plea deal would have to be approved by a federal judge. Both the prosecutors and the defense counsel have requested a court hearing at which Hunter Biden, 53, can enter his plea."

The judge will do what DOJ asks the judge to do in this case. It is a very standard deal for these charges.

He lied on a federal document, Trumper...a felony.

I guess along with the many other things that escape you, the concept of "plea deal" where a felony (like your 6th DUI) is bargained down to a misdemeanor (like your 10th speeding ticket) is beyond your ken. :laugh:

Before Giving Billions to Jared Kushner, Saudi Investment Fund Had Big Doubts
Before committing $2 billion to Mr. Kushner’s fledgling firm, officials at a fund led by the Saudi crown prince questioned taking such a big risk.

I hope Jared was smart enough to cover his ass legally. I think Ivanka was. Remember how pissed off Big Daddy was when she testified? She was protecting her family and herself first over deference to her father.

As previously mentioned, I think Junior is going to do the same.

I guess along with the many other things that escape you, the concept of "plea deal" where a felony (like your 6th DUI) is bargained down to a misdemeanor (like your 10th speeding ticket) is beyond your ken. :laugh:

Trump Dick Suckers (TDSers) only like it when Trumpers are given plea deals, not wayward sons of Democrats.

You guess wrong...a federal judge has to approve any plea deal.

Back