Hypocritical Trumpkins

Well, this thread is about Trumptards hypocritically calling out Crooked Hillary on stuff during the election, and then ignoring the same activities by the Trump transition team now.
Isn't that pretty much any candidate who wins? Obama slamming Hillary and then he won the nomination and he sang her praises, though it did look like it pained home every time.

Isn't that pretty much any candidate who wins? Obama slamming Hillary and then he won the nomination and he sang her praises, though it did look like it pained home every time.

I don't think attacking a primary opponent in general is the same thing as engaging in the specific behaviors that you attacked them for. Certainly, there is wisdom in Reagan's 13th Commandment, because not attacking your party rivals makes it easier to work with them after the election is over.

Trump, and the transition team, has done nothing even close to ripping info out of a TCAE and trading it. Most people don't understand what that treasonous bitch was accused of.

WOW!

Way to go off topic in order to ignore the OP.

Just one of the many coping mechanism used by delusional Trumpkins in order to ignore their hypocrisy.

Why nothing in the OP or link about what the text of the actual tweets? All we have here is Toe Tapper's reaction...

Why nothing in the OP or link about what the text of the actual tweets? All we have here is Toe Tapper's reaction...

More name calling?

...wish I could say it surprised me.

Trump's tweets:

"Chuck Jones, who is President of United Steelworkers 1999, has done a terrible job representing workers. No wonder companies flee country!"

"If United Steelworkers 1999 was any good, they would have kept those jobs in Indiana. Spend more time working-less time talking. Reduce dues"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...phone-started-to-ring/?utm_term=.cf11ec85f4a9

I will check in later to see which excuse to decide to go with.

Well I'd say the lack of any kind of rational responses pretty much confirms what I stated in the OP.

Hypocritical JPP Righties who got all butthurt because they felt president Obama had "attacked" a police officer, outright ignore when their Messiah attacked a private citizen.

THANK YOU JPP Righties for confirming what almost everyone suspected.

Your op begs the question, "who is responsible for the death threats against Kellyanne Conway"....?

and what did Trump actually say that makes you think he is to blame for threats against the Union boss....you must have some quote or something to back that up.

Isn't it just as valid to think that what the union boss said himself, is the reason for any threats and not anything Trump said....?

Lets see your logic at work....impress us.

"Chuck Jones, who is President of United Steelworkers 1999, has done a terrible job representing workers. No wonder companies flee country!"

"If United Steelworkers 1999 was any good, they would have kept those jobs in Indiana. Spend more time working-less time talking. Reduce dues"

THOSE are "attacks on Americans"? :rofl2:

Incredibly, ANOTHER Zippytard FAIL.

Your op begs the question, "who is responsible for the death threats against Kellyanne Conway"....?

and what did Trump actually say that makes you think he is to blame for threats against the Union boss....you must have some quote or something to back that up.

Isn't it just as valid to think that what the union boss said himself, is the reason for any threats and not anything Trump said....?

If you believe the union boss made comments that brought on the death threats the you can go find them and present them for debate.

As usual, you and all the other JPP Righties want to ignore Trump's attack on the union leader.

You had one reaction back when Obama commented on the policeman, and now you're trying desperately to soft pedal Trump's comments so your double standard isn't so obvious.

He will claim you're off topic, deflecting etc, anything to hold on to his double standards.

1715689481597-png.1565729

All their attacks on Obama have proven to have been disingenuous. They forgive Trump for so much worse.

Tapper speechless as Republican Rep dismisses Trump attacks on Americans — ‘Nobody’s perfect!’

Obama says a cop acted "stupidly" while arresting a black University Professor in his own home and Righties FREAKED OUT!

Trump personally attacks a union chief and those same outraged Righties make one excuse after another rather than condemn his petty attack.

Rep. Mia Love (R-UT) isn’t bothered by Donald Trump taking to Twitter to attack American citizens.

When CNN host Jake Tapper asked Love if she’d seen the Tweets that the president-elect has sent out over the last week. Love looked like a deer in headlights.

“I can’t imagine the kind of-” Love began to say over Tapper as he explained the death threats Steelworker Local 1999 president Chuck Jones was receiving after Trump’s tweets.

“Look, nobody is perfect,” Love said, dismissing Trump’s online behavior. “One of the problem areas is how you respond. You still have to represent everyone. Whether they supported you or not, you are the president of the United States. You don’t represent one side versus another. You are supposed to make life better for all Americans. So, if you’re going to make America great again, you have to make it great again for everyone. I think that he — he reacts quite a bit. When someone pushes him, he pushes back. That can also be a downside. I think that’s one of the things we have to keep in check. As a leader of the free world, I think it’s important to make sure that you’re not just reacting. that you’re being thoughtful.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/tap...s-trump-attacks-on-americans-nobodys-perfect/

When are lying leftist hypocrites concerned when Biden trashes more than 70 million Americans? Rawstory?? NO wonder you're so woefully uninformed and laughably ignorant.

Jake Tapper? The lying leftist fake journalist who gives Biden's lies and attacks a pass? Dunce.

Back