Hypocritical Trumpkins

Well I'd say the lack of any kind of rational responses pretty much confirms what I stated in the OP.

Hypocritical JPP Righties who got all butthurt because they felt president Obama had "attacked" a police officer, outright ignore when their Messiah attacked a private citizen.

THANK YOU JPP Righties for confirming what almost everyone suspected.

:lolup: Thinks he is rational. :laugh:

People actually care about the cop. My guess is that no one really cares about the union boss. Douchebag Donald's defenders should just go with that defense, instead of trying to create yet another double-standard.

Democrats love double standards. Democrats believe they are above the law. Democrats are liars and massive hypocrites.

The thread author is a whiny, low IQ leftist who loves to wallow in bullshit and hypocrisy.

All their attacks on Obama have proven to have been disingenuous. They forgive Trump for so much worse.

Really? What did Trump do that was worse than what Obama did? I won't expect an answer from a cowardly leftist liar. You seldom if ever can debate coherently and without your usual TDS bullshit.

82v-3c-r20_t3-jpg.1565821

Tapper speechless as Republican Rep dismisses Trump attacks on Americans — ‘Nobody’s perfect!’

Obama says a cop acted "stupidly" while arresting a black University Professor in his own home and Righties FREAKED OUT!

Trump personally attacks a union chief and those same outraged Righties make one excuse after another rather than condemn his petty attack.

Rep. Mia Love (R-UT) isn’t bothered by Donald Trump taking to Twitter to attack American citizens.

When CNN host Jake Tapper asked Love if she’d seen the Tweets that the president-elect has sent out over the last week. Love looked like a deer in headlights.

“I can’t imagine the kind of-” Love began to say over Tapper as he explained the death threats Steelworker Local 1999 president Chuck Jones was receiving after Trump’s tweets.

“Look, nobody is perfect,” Love said, dismissing Trump’s online behavior. “One of the problem areas is how you respond. You still have to represent everyone. Whether they supported you or not, you are the president of the United States. You don’t represent one side versus another. You are supposed to make life better for all Americans. So, if you’re going to make America great again, you have to make it great again for everyone. I think that he — he reacts quite a bit. When someone pushes him, he pushes back. That can also be a downside. I think that’s one of the things we have to keep in check. As a leader of the free world, I think it’s important to make sure that you’re not just reacting. that you’re being thoughtful.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/tap...s-trump-attacks-on-americans-nobodys-perfect/

Oh look, a moron has dumped RawSewage on the board... I'd point out that this destroys your credibility, but you had none to begin with.

And Biden says this partisan hack, Fake Jake - nothing but a campaign worker for the Stalinist party - should moderate the debate? :eek:

Last edited:
Tapper speechless as Republican Rep dismisses Trump attacks on Americans — ‘Nobody’s perfect!’

Obama says a cop acted "stupidly" while arresting a black University Professor in his own home and Righties FREAKED OUT!

Trump personally attacks a union chief and those same outraged Righties make one excuse after another rather than condemn his petty attack.

Rep. Mia Love (R-UT) isn’t bothered by Donald Trump taking to Twitter to attack American citizens.

When CNN host Jake Tapper asked Love if she’d seen the Tweets that the president-elect has sent out over the last week. Love looked like a deer in headlights.

“I can’t imagine the kind of-” Love began to say over Tapper as he explained the death threats Steelworker Local 1999 president Chuck Jones was receiving after Trump’s tweets.

“Look, nobody is perfect,” Love said, dismissing Trump’s online behavior. “One of the problem areas is how you respond. You still have to represent everyone. Whether they supported you or not, you are the president of the United States. You don’t represent one side versus another. You are supposed to make life better for all Americans. So, if you’re going to make America great again, you have to make it great again for everyone. I think that he — he reacts quite a bit. When someone pushes him, he pushes back. That can also be a downside. I think that’s one of the things we have to keep in check. As a leader of the free world, I think it’s important to make sure that you’re not just reacting. that you’re being thoughtful.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/tap...s-trump-attacks-on-americans-nobodys-perfect/
The difference is in the first case it was predicated on racism: White cop doing his job, Black professor. In the second it's a union hack who is as much political as anything else being attacked for his politics.

Back