I Am A Radical Homo

So Howey, I did a tally, and over half my 'groans' came from you, with The Dude a distant second. And everyone else another distant third.

So, you stop groan like you're getting off on it and Ill tone the blatent trolling dowm a few notches. Rather silly, anywho.

So Howey, I did a tally, and over half my 'groans' came from you, with The Dude a distant second. And everyone else another distant third.

So, you stop groan like you're getting off on it and Ill tone the blatent trolling dowm a few notches. Rather silly, anywho.

If you wouldn't say stupid shit, Whiz Kid, you wouldn't be groaned. I'm very selective with my groans, but two of you are stellar stupid.

I would have groaned every post you ever made except then I would have to leave you off ignore, and you aren't worth that at all, cup of piss.

@ Rune.

so now you finally get the translation right. took you long enough. All that tough dictionary talk, and it turns out the itg cant even find his own thread to be a radial fag homo in.

@ Howey.

Bullshit you're selective. You get your fat xcl panties in a twist and groan every post I make. Your current record is 11 groans in a row. 11, Howey. Poor fat, bisexual, uncreative Howey with 75 total registered users on his forum. How much you pay on upkeep for that?

@ Howey.

Your current record is 11 groans in a row. 11, Howey.

Make that 12, bitch.

@ Howey.

Poor fat, bisexual, uncreative Howey with 75 total registered users on his forum. How much you pay on upkeep for that?

Now I'm fat and bisexual? lol...

It's not 75 Whiz Kid, it's 152 very intelligent friends. Including several members of this forum. You, however, will never be a part of it.

Aristotle taught me morality, the U.S. military showed it to me, and Machiavelli entranced me with it.

But if I remember right, you're the one who claims its ok to 'fuck this guy over' because morals change in a society.

Make that 12, bitch.

Now I'm fat and bisexual? lol...

It's not 75 Whiz Kid, it's 152 very intelligent friends. Including several members of this forum. You, however, will never be a part of it.

Why wouldnt I be? Didnt you tell me to join it? What makes you think I didnt?

Back