I Am A Radical Homo

You claim you have no idea how someone without a womb has a child....
Of course there are several ways; I am making no assumption as to which one.

So Howey, how did you obtain child?

Bullshit. We're loud and we're proud. After decades of bigotry, that's now a right. Ask the blacks.

And bring this up again when you and your fellow breeders sit around the bar during a football game and talk about that girl you fucked last night.

Loud and proud translates as "Annoying and obnoxious"
I especially like how you deny the comparison to christian evangelists, they're "Loud and proud" too.

I don't brag about "The girl I fucked last night" I don't particularly like bars, and I tend not to watch much football. But thanks for generalizing.

What was that comment about bigots? Interesting how words twist back on their owners.

I never said homosexuality wasn't a choice, did I. As far as using those words to describe anti-gay rhetoric, I only use two:

ho·mo·pho·bi·a (hm-fb-)
n.
1. Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.
2. Behavior based on such a feeling.

Glad you finally got around to it. So look up every other word with the suffix 'phobia' and tell me what extra homophobia has the others don't.

Bullshit. We're loud and we're proud. After decades of bigotry, that's now a right. Ask the blacks.

As that's why AA and the left is racist/bigoted/pick your make. A right? Ask blacks? We as Americans don't owe them a thing they don't earn and we owe homosexuals the same.

I never said homosexuality wasn't a choice, did I. As far as using those words to describe anti-gay rhetoric, I only use two:

Homophobe and bigot

ho·mo·pho·bi·a (hm-fb-)
n.
1. Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.
2. Behavior based on such a feeling.

big·ot (bgt)

n.
One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

Both are quite accurate.

And bring this up again when you and your fellow breeders sit around the bar during a football game and talk about that girl you fucked last night.

If a person is charged with contempt of court, do they suffer from jurisphobia? :D

If a person is charged with contempt of court, do they suffer from jurisphobia? :D

This.

I like the adage floating around FB (at least that is where I have seen it). "I dislike the word 'Homophobia'. You aren't afraid of homosexuals. You're just an asshole."

Last edited:
Totally totally random but I was out with this group last night that included this 21 year gay kid who I guess stars in some soap opera. He lives in Hollywood and we were talking about LA and the subject of gay actors came up and he said Will Smith and Jada Pinkett are both gay. I've heard the rumors over the years but he said it's 100% true. Doesn't really matter one way or the other but I thought it was interesting 'Hollywood gossip'.

Totally totally random but I was out with this group last night that included this 21 year gay kid who I guess stars in some soap opera. He lives in Hollywood and we were talking about LA and the subject of gay actors came up and he said Will Smith and Jada Pinkett are both gay. I've heard the rumors over the years but he said it's 100% true. Doesn't really matter one way or the other but I thought it was interesting 'Hollywood gossip'.

I've heard the same about John Travolta (he really is) and Tom Cruise (we don't want him :). The Smith/Pinkett thing? Don't fall for it.

What'd the guy look like? :)

Same here. Apparently it's their schtick.

Howey gave me well over half the groans I have gotten.
I have given out a number of thanks and not a single groan so far. Just sayin', tolerance should really be practiced more by those that claim such great ability in that field!

I have given out a number of thanks and not a single groan so far. Just sayin', tolerance should really be practiced more by those that claim such great ability in that field!

Try contributing. Did that put me over 50%?

Try contributing. Did that put me over 50%?

I seriously doubt that I can force myself to contribute in a manner that would meet your approval. Should I even try to do that and succeed it damn sure would not meet my approval. In fact , I know the truth of that so well I'll not make the least effort to please you in that little endeavor.
I will however post my opinions and do so honestly. Quite sure that ambition is unfamiliar territory for you. Watch and learn if you can.:)

You're incapable of it because you will never reach the level of intelligence I enjoy.

Quite right you are .
I agree that I shall in all likelihood never fall down to that lower level in the IQ department.:)
Not even when senility rears it's ugly head in my old age..

Ps: I love it when Don Q ends his posts with that. Makes me realize this is, after all, just a message board.

I criticize the democrats as well - perhaps more harshly than you -, but you don't see me getting groaned that often. :p

Back