I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton

meme

Humm, I guess debating went out the window now that the Democrats hold the white house...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
In 2003, Hillary Clinton screeched "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are sick of tired of it..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0"]YouTube - I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton[/ame]

Why would you hear that tune from her now?

Do you think she disagrees vehemently with the policies of the admin she is a part of?
No, but shouldn't she vociferously defend those who speak out against the administration she is part of as you expected the other side to do (and often we did)?

No, but shouldn't she vociferously defend those who speak out against the administration she is part of as you expected the other side to do (and often we did)?

I wouldn't expect her to vociferously defend them. That would make her extremely unique in the history of American partisan politics.

However, if she tries to silence or limit debate or criticism, you can rightly call her on hypocrisy.

yeah, our own speaker of the house accused the people of carrying swastikas...

how bout that..

Oh. That's fine, then.

If you don't mind it being subconsciously spread through the internet, no problems here.
Yah, because he is running the push to "compare"...

:rolleyes:

If you want to talk to the person who used the Nazi comparison please write your congressperson.

He didn't compare it, he reported somebody else who said it.

Is your take that Pelosi was calling others Nazis or that others were calling Obama and the Democrats Nazis? I think she was talking about the latter, not the former.

You needn't look to far to discover people comparing Obama and the Democrats and their healthcare reform proposals to Nazis and Nazism.

The contrast in Damo's arguments on the 2 threads regarding the "Nazi" comparisons is striking.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with partisanship.

I wouldn't expect her to vociferously defend them. That would make her extremely unique in the history of American partisan politics.

However, if she tries to silence or limit debate or criticism, you can rightly call her on hypocrisy.
I see. So if the new administration starts asking you to... oh let's just say to report your neighbor if they say something negative about his policy or something like that, and she stands silent it's all good with you...

Okay. I get it.

The contrast in Damo's arguments on the 2 threads regarding the "Nazi" comparisons is striking.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with partisanship.
Was he the one that started that other thread? If so then I apologize. However your defense of somebody using the comparison of people to the nazis as opposed to a symbol and stating it reminds them of a different symbol doesn't notably strike you as different then I will just note the contrast I see here and move on.

I haven't said that Obama's symbol is bad or a sign that he is actually a nazi or anything, that's projective idiocy if you think that's what I stated on that thread. I have stated only that it reminds people of another symbol.

Here we have the Speaker directly comparing other people to nazis... Well that's bad.

Was he the one that started that other thread? If so then I apologize. However your defense of somebody using the comparison of people to the nazis as opposed to a symbol doesn't notably strike you as different then I will just note the contrast I see here and move on.

I love it when you respond to the same post twice. It means I have stumped you.

It makes me happy.

yeah, our own speaker of the house accused the people of carrying swastikas...

how bout that..

How dare she make that entirely correct observation!

s-FTCOLLINS-large.jpg

Back