I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton

I see. So if the new administration starts asking you to... oh let's just say to report your neighbor if they say something negative about his policy or something like that, and she stands silent it's all good with you...

Okay. I get it.

"Report your neighbor." That's fucking classic.

I presume you (and Rush, and Beck, and Cantor and Cornyn) are smarter than this and I understand why the folks in the parenthetical say that kind of stuff. I mean, they make a living off of the nutters and working the nutters into a frothy rage by stoking their paranoid delusions is good for business.

What's your excuse? You really need the hit count to increase? Jesus Kayristobelcolon.

I love it when you respond to the same post twice. It means I have stumped you.

It makes me happy.
(Again I'll note that instead of actually countering an argument you started into silliness, like the previous posts it does show me that you are indeed at a loss...)

Was he the one that started that other thread? If so then I apologize. However your defense of somebody using the comparison of people to the nazis as opposed to a symbol and stating it reminds them of a different symbol doesn't notably strike you as different then I will just note the contrast I see here and move on.

I haven't said that Obama's symbol is bad or a sign that he is actually a nazi or anything, that's projective idiocy if you think that's what I stated on that thread. I have stated only that it reminds people of another symbol.

Here we have the Speaker directly comparing other people to nazis... Well that's bad.

(Again I'll note that instead of actually countering an argument you started into silliness, like the previous posts it does show me that you are indeed at a loss...)

Was he the one that started that other thread? If so then I apologize. However your defense of somebody using the comparison of people to the nazis as opposed to a symbol and stating it reminds them of a different symbol doesn't notably strike you as different then I will just note the contrast I see here and move on.

I haven't said that Obama's symbol is bad or a sign that he is actually a nazi or anything, that's projective idiocy if you think that's what I stated on that thread. I have stated only that it reminds people of another symbol.

Here we have the Speaker directly comparing other people to nazis... Well that's bad.

Is that really your take on her comments or are you working the hit count again?

"Report your neighbor." That's fucking classic.

I presume you (and Rush, and Beck, and Cantor and Cornyn) are smarter than this and I understand why the folks in the parenthetical say that kind of stuff. I mean, they make a living off of the nutters and working the nutters into a frothy rage by stoking their paranoid delusions is good for business.

What's your excuse? You really need the hit count to increase? Jesus Kayristobelcolon.
Why would I need an "excuse" to state what I see? If the Bush administration had done this for any of his policies the left would have freaked, I don't see why you would expect people who disagree to like having it reported to the administration.

Why would I need an "excuse" to state what I see? If the Bush administration had done this for any of his policies the left would have freaked, I don't see why you would expect people who disagree to like having it reported to the administration...

"If the Bush admin had done this"....is there supposed to be some comparison here? Is that why you keep repeating it? Are we supposed to think, "Oh, that Bush, he couldn't get away with anything, but Obama has it made?"

Not sure if you're keeping up with current events, but the "spy on your neighbor!" thing is on the cover of Foxnews today. There is no easy street for the Presidency.

How dare she make that entirely correct observation!

s-FTCOLLINS-large.jpg

bushhitler2.jpg

and you saw President Bush speaking out against the people when they were camping on his front lawn..

but she's a liberal (well progressvie actually), and only our SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE, so she has every right to criticize the people SHE REPRESENTS..:rolleyes:

"If the Bush admin had done this"....is there supposed to be some comparison here? Is that why you keep repeating it? Are we supposed to think, "Oh, that Bush, he couldn't get away with anything, but Obama has it made?"

Not sure if you're keeping up with current events, but the "spy on your neighbor!" thing is on the cover of Foxnews today. There is no easy street for the Presidency.
Well. What I hope is that you would actually take a moment for introspection when you read it. If you did you would realize that I am not making some statement that would be considered unrealistic and maybe understand a bit why people might be just a bit uncomfortable with an administration that asks their followers to report their neighbor...

bushhitler2.jpg

and you saw President Bush speaking out against the people when they were camping on his front lawn..

but she's a liberal (well progressvie actually), and only our SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE, so she has every right to criticize the people SHE REPRESENTS..:rolleyes:

WTF are you babbling about dummy?

You're all over this thread screeching like a frigging banshee about Pelosi daring to "claim" that there have been swastikas at some town hall protests, and you are confronted with the inconvienent fact that there have been! and now you are babbling.

Shut up dummy.

You were wrong. Own it.

WTF are you babbling about dummy?

You're all over this thread screeching like a frigging banshee about Pelosi daring to "claim" that there have been swastikas at some town hall protests, and you are confronted with the inconvienent fact that there have been! and now you are babbling.

Shut up dummy.

You were wrong. Own it.
Hm.. That picture appeared to be taken outside, not at a town hall meeting. Was it at a meeting or was it in the street that somebody carried the "No-nazi" (circle with a line through it) symbol? Of course it could have been in line to get in...

bushhitler2.jpg

And BTW meme, "They do it too." is a confession, not an excuse.

Hm.. That picture appeared to be taken outside, not at a town hall meeting. Was it at a meeting or was it in the street that somebody carried the "No-nazi" (circle with a line through it) symbol?

It was last week at a health care protest in front of a Democratic congressperson's office.

It was last week at a health care protest in front of a Democratic congressperson's office.
So, not a town hall meeting then.

I believe Pelosi when she says that people were carrying signs like that at town hall meetings, but the picture was not evidence as you stated it was.

So, not a town hall meeting then.

I believe Pelosi when she says that people were carrying signs like that at town hall meetings, but the picture was not evidence as you stated it was.

What difference does it make Damo? These are the same people at the townhall meetings, and you know it.

There have been reports of this at townhall meetings (also, death threats, and one report of physical violence against a freshman Democrat). Now they are caught on camera, and now that the right has had a hissy fit, they are going to get caught on camera more and more and more.

And then their asses are going to get slapped up on youtube calling this monkeycare or something, much like what happened during the election outside of Palin rallies.

And it doesn't matter how much meme whines and cries about it.

the only one I see whining is you^^^^^^^^
and of course ranting and raving included..

snort

How dare she make that entirely correct observation!

s-FTCOLLINS-large.jpg

oh so cute, but her comment was uttered entirely out of context with what that picture shows. It was directed in the media as the protesters carrying swastikas because they were nazis, not crossed out swastikas saying they didn't want to see nazism from Obama.

thumbs up for trying your shit though.

and one report of physical violence against a freshman Democrat

this is total horseshit because if this had actually happened, it would be prime time news hour with every liberal pundit going on and on about how the rabid right wingers are now fomenting violent revolts. It would sound like the next civil war had started.

oh so cute, but her comment was uttered entirely out of context with what that picture shows. It was directed in the media as the protesters carrying swastikas because they were nazis, not crossed out swastikas saying they didn't want to see nazism from Obama.

thumbs up for trying your shit though.

Isn't that what Pelosi was talking about? People coming to these things calling Obama and the Democrats Nazis and such?

Isn't that what Pelosi was talking about? People coming to these things calling Obama and the Democrats Nazis and such?

no, her comment was something along the lines of 'these are the people we have to deal with, carrying swastikas and stuff'. no mention anywhere about using them as protest symbols.

no, her comment was something along the lines of 'these are the people we have to deal with, carrying swastikas and stuff'. no mention anywhere about using them as protest symbols.

Really? I thought she said they were astorturf groups coming out with swastikas and other symbols like that. So while questioning their authenticity as grassroots activists, I didn't take her to mean that they were Nazis.

Back