I am sick of Republican FALSE outrage...!

If nothing was offensive then what did Obama repudiate what Clark said? Why would he 'give in'?

I dont think he did.

But regardless of what Sen. Obama thinks, my question is, what do you think?

What exactly about Wes Clark's comments were offensive?

I'm actually tired of anyone who screams and whines about being offended. Like it really matters. "Life, Liberty, the Pursuit of Happiness and Freedom from being Offended" is apparently what people think is owed them.

Now there are situations in which the offense is clear and wrong. But the majority of it is just bullshit. Republicans offend democrats. Democrats offend republicans. Nudity offends puritanical christians. Cartoons offend muslims. Confederate flags offend blacks. Money offends poor people.

Its gotten out of hand.

This "outrage" from the group that was all over Senator Kerry and the three purple hart metals he was honored with.

I'm actually tired of anyone who screams and whines about being offended. Like it really matters. "Life, Liberty, the Pursuit of Happiness and Freedom from being Offended" is apparently what people think is owed them.

Now there are situations in which the offense is clear and wrong. But the majority of it is just bullshit. Republicans offend democrats. Democrats offend republicans. Nudity offends puritanical christians. Cartoons offend muslims. Confederate flags offend blacks. Money offends poor people.

Its gotten out of hand.

I dont belive a presidental canidate should denograte the military service of another but, 1) Senator Obama did not do this. 2) What Clark said was not denograting McCain's service.

What Bush did to Kerry... THats a different story.

Its gotten out of hand.

Isn't that the truth. It is like each campaign is just licking their chops hoping to find something 'offensive' that the other side so they can run out to the press and claim how wronged they've been and how offended they are and demand a retraction.

I'm just as partisan as the next guy but this game is so transparent.

Isn't that the truth. It is like each campaign is just licking their chops hoping to find something 'offensive' that the other side so they can run out to the press and claim how wronged they've been and how offended they are and demand a retraction.

I'm just as partisan as the next guy but this game is so transparent.

McCain is trying to hard to accuse the other of "Bush style" campaign tacticts.

Show me an example of what Senator Obama has been offended about?

McCain is trying to hard to accuse the other of "Bush style" campaign tacticts.

Show me an example of what Senator Obama has been offended about?

Wasn't he offended when there were comments made about his wife and her part in the campaign?

Wasn't he offended when there were comments made about his wife and her part in the campaign?

He said it was inproper, and I agree, but I dont think that is the same as being offended. Defending your wife is not the same thing as being offended.

He said it was inproper, and I agree, but I dont think that is the same as being offended. Defending your wife is not the same thing as being offended.

When you are running for president, and your wife is helping you with your campaign, she is fair game just like you are.

I recall he got a lot of mileage out of her "for the first time I'm proud to be an american". If he is going to use her comments for gain, then he put her out there.

When you are running for president, and your wife is helping you with your campaign, she is fair game just like you are.

I recall he got a lot of mileage out of her "for the first time I'm proud to be an american". If he is going to use her comments for gain, then he put her out there.

Again, where did he say he was offended?

Again, where did he say he was offended?

Oh, he has to use the word offended?

lol

ok

Semantics

My mistake, I should have said he was angry and indignant?

He is obviously exempt from my rant about people are too easily offended.

He seemed offended when people called him a muslim.

He certainly seemed offended when Bush made his speech calling people appeasors.

But I must have been mistaken. Perhaps he was just angry.

I dont belive a presidental canidate should denograte the military service of another but, 1) Senator Obama did not do this. 2) What Clark said was not denograting McCain's service.

What Bush did to Kerry... THats a different story.

What Bush did to Kerry? Tell us ...what did Bush do....?

Bush...not someone you think was speaking for Bush or his campaign....
Tell me what BUSH did or said and them PROVE your stupid claim.......

Give me a link to the MSM news source that told you what BUSH SAID ABOUT KERRY.....

Your just a fuckin' liar that repeats bullshit over and over and hears crap over and over and believes the bullshit as fact....

Oh, he has to use the word offended?

lol

ok

Semantics

My mistake, I should have said he was angry and indignant?

He is obviously exempt from my rant about people are too easily offended.

He seemed offended when people called him a muslim.

He certainly seemed offended when Bush made his speech calling people appeasors.

But I must have been mistaken. Perhaps he was just angry.

LOL... this is no disrespect to Jarod but when you are so partisan you often can't see the big picture because you are looking through a narrow prism.

Again, I'm no better than anyone else as I'm a partisan hack myself. But those that are truly blind can't even recognize that in themselves.

What Bush did to Kerry? Tell us ...what did Bush do....?

Bush...not someone you think was speaking for Bush or his campaign....
Tell me what BUSH did or said and them PROVE your stupid claim.......

Give me a link to the MSM news source that told you what BUSH SAID ABOUT KERRY.....

Your just a fuckin' liar that repeats bullshit over and over and hears crap over and over and believes the bullshit as fact....

If you dont belive Karl Rove and Bush were behind that shit you are the most nieve idiot I know.

Back