I am sick of Republican FALSE outrage...!

Backtracking bullshit, son.
Continuing the conversation, not backtracking, and realizing it was poorly done to ask for that.

It doesn't take the candidate expressing it personally for the game to be played.

I'll acknowledge that McCain's fast response team is clearly not as good as Obama's, but I won't pretend that one of them is not playing the game.

I don't have a dog in that hunt. I've seen some real crap from McCain's campaign.

Wow. DH is kicking two asses on this thread at the same time. You two (cawacko and damo) better take a break, your behinds must really be sore.

Wow. DH is kicking two asses on this thread at the same time. You two (cawacko and damo) better take a break, your behinds must really be sore.

Hey peanut gallery, don't you have some story you should be writing?

I'm not setting the parameters of the game, cawacko is. Take it up with him.

And rather than your general recollection of the response from the Obama campaign, surely you can provide something concrete. As I recall, Obama responded to the 3 AM ad with an ad of his own that flipped it on her, he didn't act outraged over it and pitch a hissy fit like a child.

Here's some outrage!!!
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/04/29/obama.wright/index.html

LOLZ

Yeah. I’m writing one about two idiots who got their asses kicked on a political message board. But it needs some sex. Do you think you're ever going to get laid?

Sorry I can't help you with the idiot or getting my ass kicked part (though I do know some people I can hook you up with that fit that criteria). I can help you with the sex. How does 2010 sound?

Sorry I can't help you with the idiot or getting my ass kicked part (though I do know some people I can hook you up with that fit that criteria). I can help you with the sex. How does 2010 sound?
Wow, only two years out. You are getting premium time!

Back