I am sick of Republican FALSE outrage...!

Who on this board is complaining Jarod about Clark's comments? If you can find someone ask them specifically.

Let me ask you... Do you think Clark's comments were an attack on McCain's service?

SuperCandy seems to belive Clarks comments were an attack... But he wont respond to me.

Let me ask you... Do you think Clark's comments were an attack on McCain's service?

SuperCandy seems to belive Clarks comments were an attack... But he wont respond to me.

No dude or I would have said so. I feel the same now as I did when people said Kerry would be better than Bush in handling Iraq because he had been in the military.

Because one was great on the field of battle does not necessarily mean one would make a great general.

Because one was a great player doesn't mean they will automatically make a great coach or GM; i.e. Isiah Thomas and Michael Jordan.

There are amazing golf coaches who are not great golfers themselves. Tiger Woods may not make a great golf coach.

I understood what Clark was trying to say I just think he could have said it a little better.

I think what McCain did and went through shows a lot of positive qualities and traits that one would look for in a leader. That's just my opinion. But that's also not saying he should be President solely because of that.

No dude or I would have said so. I feel the same now as I did when people said Kerry would be better than Bush in handling Iraq because he had been in the military.

Because one was great on the field of battle does not necessarily mean one would make a great general.

Because one was a great player doesn't mean they will automatically make a great coach or GM; i.e. Isiah Thomas and Michael Jordan.

There are amazing golf coaches who are not great golfers themselves. Tiger Woods may not make a great golf coach.

I understood what Clark was trying to say I just think he could have said it a little better.

I think what McCain did and went through shows a lot of positive qualities and traits that one would look for in a leader. That's just my opinion. But that's also not saying he should be President solely because of that.

You and I agree, but we disagree with Buchannon and Rove and 95% of Foxnews, WE disagree with Rush and Hannity and most Republicans on this one!

[video=google;8329082934735859476]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8329082934735859476&q=clarke+mccain&ei=Eu1qSOrRG5DeqgPKyPnYDQ&hl=en"[/video]

Checking my give a fuck meter. Nope. Nothing

You and I agree, but we disagree with Buchannon and Rove and 95% of Foxnews, WE disagree with Rush and Hannity and most Republicans on this one!

Actually I think the comments were stupid not offensive.

Edit: It was stupid in how he couched them as I said before.

Last edited:
Actually I think the comments were stupid not offensive.

Edit: It was stupid in how he couched them as I said before.

Okay, but stupid comments should not spark this amount of false outrage, should they?

Okay, but stupid comments should not spark this amount of false outrage, should they?
Right. It will never do that from y'all's side.

I remember the time Tancredo was in a museum and some other group sang Dixie that had nothing to do with him and the 'outrage' expressed here, on this very board, from the left.

False outrage is something you should expect from politics, pretending that the right's is any worse than the left's is just hackery.

And yes, people, I do know that the "They do it too" 'defense' is a confession.

People drum up false outrage everywhere all the time, mostly to promote their own political beliefs. Outrage about outrage seems to be a new trendy version of it.

You are in the middle of a Presidential campaign. As I said ealier each side is waiting for the other side to saying something so they can act all offended about it. That is how the game's played. And I'm sorry that you somehow think Obama doesn't play this game either.

You are in the middle of a Presidential campaign. As I said ealier each side is waiting for the other side to saying something so they can act all offended about it. That is how the game's played. And I'm sorry that you somehow think Obama doesn't play this game either.

Perhaps some examples are in order for those blinded by ideology and hate.

True, but that should not happen, and I am sick of it!

You want examples that Obama is a politician or that he walks on water?

I would like some examples of Obama "playing the game" of "waiting for the other side to say[] something so they can act all offended about it" as you claimed.

Shouldn't be too tough.

I would like some examples of Obama "playing the game" of "waiting for the other side to say[] something so they can act all offended about it" as you claimed.

Shouldn't be too tough.

One is that radio host in Cincinatti (I believe) that introduce McCain by saying Obama's full name three times. There was outrage from the left and McCain had to come out and denounce the guy. One example.

Shouldn't be too tough.

Okay,

If Obama has to express it, please show me where McCain was 'outraged' over Clark's comments. Where McCain has been "playing the game" as you state here. The show me Obama expressing it is BS and you know it.

Or we could point to the primary and the outrage over the "3 AM phone call" ad. Or the outrage over the experience comments. or... myriad other examples of the fast response team expressing 'outrage' and playing the politics game.

Or we could point out the "You can't say my middle name!" outrage, or the "You can't talk about what my wife says when she is speaking on my behalf!" outrage.

Poor little Alice. Still incapable of reading comprehension.

Show me just ONE instance where I stated anything of the kind. From the very first thread regarding Clark I stated his comments were 100% accurate and that they only looked bad when taken out of context.

So either learn to read or do try to remain silent. Better to have others think you a fool than to open your mouth and prove them correct.

Back