I am starting to wonder about Wright's motivations

blackascoal

The Force is With Me
20clintonwright1.533.jpg

In spite of the nonsense surrounding Rev. Wright, I am starting to wonder about his motivations for embarking on his tour at this critical moment in the campaign.

Wright is very intelligent and he absolutely has to know he has become a distraction that could possibly damage Obama.

He absolutely has to know that suggesting Obama is giving a "wink and a nod" to his comments would suggest that Obama is not genuine.

Much of what Wright has to say is based in truth, but he's smart enough to know the implications and impact.

I wonder ...

You'd think if he ever had any respect for Obama or considered him a friend on any level, that he'd just STFU now. I feel like he's on an ego trip at this moment and loves the attention.

You'd think if he ever had any respect for Obama or considered him a friend on any level, that he'd just STFU now. I feel like he's on an ego trip at this moment and loves the attention.

Exactly .. this after Obama went to great levels NOT to throw him under the bus.

I smell something stank.

He very well may have been promised something by someone.

It may even be a plan to have him say crap where Obama says that is enough and renounces him as not the man he had come to know.

He very well may have been promised something by someone.

It may even be a plan to have him say crap where Obama says that is enough and renounces him as not the man he had come to know.

I smell something stank and I think it's more than just ego.

Yeah it could be the Clinton connection.

They could have promised him something, he seems pretty self absorbed.

It is a bit too late for inoculation too. I thought at first it was an attempt an inoculation, if he gets in the news and people are tired of him by the time of the General. But seriously, it is only a few months. All they have to do is find a new angle and it will be back.

Yeah it could be the Clinton connection.

They could have promised him something, he seems pretty self absorbed.

Why else would he continue this course AT THIS CRITICAL TIME WHEN CLINTON FACES ELIMINATION?

This man talks black liberation, yet at the very moment America could elect its first black president, he continues to feed white candidates with the weapons to slay him.

It is a bit too late for inoculation too. I thought at first it was an attempt an inoculation, if he gets in the news and people are tired of him by the time of the General. But seriously, it is only a few months. All they have to do is find a new angle and it will be back.

Or Wright may accomodate them himself and give them a new angle.

Time to check his bank account.

Or Wright may accomodate them himself and give them a new angle.

Time to check his bank account.
I was stunned when he started hogging the screen again. I'd never do that to a friend of mine, or a parishioner of a church I taught at. (If I were of that religion)..

I was stunned when he started hogging the screen again. I'd never do that to a friend of mine, or a parishioner of a church I taught at. (If I were of that religion)..

It isn't just what he said my brother .. it was also in the way he said it.

He was arrogant and pompous as hell and seemed to want to make himself even more of a distraction.

He didn't even have the demeanor of a pastor.

I really think the guy doesn't care. I think he is absorbed in his take on the plight of the African American and thinks of himself as a modern day Martin Luther King Jr. I can't think conspiracy or anything like that from what I have read and seen the past month. But, that is just my view on the matter.

LMAO..................

The Reverend Wright is a charleton akin to Reverend Al Sharpton...he retired from his preacher gig and is looking for a talk radio gig...he does not give a hoot about Obama nor Clinton...;)

It isn't just what he said my brother .. it was also in the way he said it.

He was arrogant and pompous as hell and seemed to want to make himself even more of a distraction.

He didn't even have the demeanor of a pastor.
Yeah, I guess I didn't express well. That is what I meant by "hogging".

It was as much how he said it as what he said.

If I were Wright, I'd likely have tried inoculation long before this or I'd just get out of the way. I'd want my friend to win.

I really think the guy doesn't care. I think he is absorbed in his take on the plight of the African American and thinks of himself as a modern day Martin Luther King Jr. I can't think conspiracy or anything like that from what I have read and seen the past month. But, that is just my view on the matter.

He is far too intelligent not to know what he's doing.

Yeah, I guess I didn't express well. That is what I meant by "hogging".

It was as much how he said it as what he said.

If I were Wright, I'd likely have tried inoculation long before this or I'd just get out of the way. I'd want my friend to win.

Absolutely.

I think that’s true, and that also, book sales might have something to do with it, but more along the lines of making a place for himself in history. This reminds me a lot of the debate that goes on within the peace movement. Do you back the candidate that you feel is best (as moveon and the nation have done) or do you say screw that, and keep hitting your message even if you are considered “a radical” and could hurt the best candidate?

I personally highly doubt this has anything to do with the Clintons.

Back