I am starting to wonder about Wright's motivations

You people are sounding like Charles "wheels" Krauthammer and Bill "jew boy" kristol.

Wright is brilliant. He should keep on keeping on. You guys are swallowing the globalist fascist jew brainwashed talking points hook, line and sinker. don't let the cynical "voices of reason" dissuade you. Wright is right.

You people are sounding like Charles "wheels" Krauthammer and Bill "jew boy" kristol.

Wright is brilliant. He should keep on keeping on. You guys are swallowing the globalist fascist jew brainwashed talking points hook, line and sinker. don't let the cynical "voices of reason" dissuade you. Wright is right.

I agree he’s right (though this has nothing to do with “the jews), but the majority of white America will most likely not agree at this point in time.

He might be far less invested in Obama winning than he is in his own place in history, or, giving him the benefit of the doubt, with getting his obviously strongly held beliefs, out there.

Wright could deal with his place in history about one week from now AFTER Clinton has been eliminated.

Why was it necessary to do this now?

The place in history he's making for himself now is as the modern-day equivilent of a house negro.

I agree he’s right (though this has nothing to do with “the jews), but the majority of white America will most likely not agree at this point in time.

Actually he is mostly attacked because of his alleged "anti-semitism". Reasonable white americans are responding favorably to his brilliance. Being anti-white (which he isn't) is not anything that would have generated this heated level of criticism. Fox news and talk radio have become 24 hr wright bashing outlets because he has dared criticize zionism.

This is one of the reasons I hate organized religion.

The people at the top get swelled heads and think they control something.

This guy retires and misses the control over people. This is how he reacts.

It's not a question of being right .. it's a question of being intelligent .. or a question of being a traitor to the causes one supposedly believes.

Actually he is mostly attacked because of his alleged "anti-semitism". Reasonable white americans are responding favorably to his brilliance. Being anti-white (which he isn't) is not anything that would have generated this heated level of criticism. Fox news and talk radio have become 24 hr wright bashing outlets because he has dared criticize zionism.

Well, I have not heard that part, and I don’t watch FOX so if that is the case, that is another story, but, that is about people like Kristol. The majority of American jews are not hawks, are not neo-conservatives, and are not voting for those people either.

Well, I have not heard that part, and I don’t watch FOX so if that is the case, that is another story, but, that is about people like Kristol. The majority of American jews are not hawks, are not neo-conservatives, and are not voting for those people either.

Get them onto the topic of israel and find out. You're wrong.

Wright could deal with his place in history about one week from now AFTER Clinton has been eliminated.

Why was it necessary to do this now?

The place in history he's making for himself now is as the modern-day equivilent of a house negro.

Well, I don’t think that one week after Clinton was out would be an excellent time either, from Obama’s standpoint, since there is no way the R’s are dropping this.
I really don’t know his heart bac. But I really doubt he is trying to benefit Hillary. I would say he is obviously not trying to benefit Obama at this point. It probably has to do with himself, and/or, his beliefs. Beyond that I really don’t know. I think that Obama can handle this though, I really do. I mean, there is an absurdity in all of this, that he can easily turn into something funny. WTF else is responsible for what their pastor, minister or priest says? Come on. He has to hit back on this, in his own way, and I think he can come out of this.

I wholeheartedly disagree with what you say is THE reason he is attacked.

Back