I am starting to wonder about Wright's motivations

This Lady was sitting next to him at the news conferance.

She organized it.

Its the Clintons who are behind this.

Desh, that is quite a stretch. You are now saying that Obama is so stupid he doesn’t know a man he himself has said he was close to for years, is in the Clinton’s pockets.

I don’t buy it.

I happen to think that Wright is one of the most fascinating speakers I’ve heard, more people should really listen, and that’s all for me on this situation.

I think he will cut ties and rightly so.

This guy has been promised something by Clinton.
I don't buy it. I think that this was a portion of what Wright and Obama discussed before his run. Wright spoke a bit about it in his TIME interview.

I think it is contrived. At least I finally figured out the motivation. He's deciding on sacrificing his own reputation so that Obama will be able to "distance" himself without denying his pastor.

Simon & Schuster, Inc may just have a book deal for Wright.

I will be interested to see if that is what happens.

I think the Clintons have promised him help with a book deal or something.

Simon & Schuster, Inc did Hiilarys book.

He's already doing a book. They said it might actually come out around election time.

I think that the Clinton conspiracy theories have transferred.

I believe in Occam's razor. Who does this help the most? Clinton's chances at spot one are doomed, and she seems to be working for slot two, this doesn't help her at all. This one gives Obama's followers an excuse to say, "See? He's really working for..."

It helps Obama more. It isn't Clinton doing this one, it makes no sense to do it.

Oh come on Damo you have been offered a couple of senarios in which she gains.

1. she gets to convince the super delegates she is more electable.

2. she gets to weaken him so he cant beat McCain and runs in 2012.

Oh come on Damo you have been offered a couple of senarios in which she gains.

1. she gets to convince the super delegates she is more electable.

2. she gets to weaken him so he cant beat McCain and runs in 2012.
It doesn't matter if she convinces the superdelegates. Unless she gets more than 70% of them. She won't.

She won't get spot 1. This harms her more than helps her as it opens her up to conspiracy criticisms from the left as well as from the right.

Then you think this is McCains doing?
I think this is Obama and Wright's plan, what they spoke about on how he could "distance himself" from Wright. You know, what Wright talked about in his TIME interview.

If you are asking me this question then you haven't been reading the thread.

This is contrived by Obama and Wright.

I think this is Obama and Wright's plan, what they spoke about on how he could "distance himself" from Wright. You know, what Wright talked about in his TIME interview.

If you are asking me this question then you haven't been reading the thread.

This is contrived by Obama and Wright.

This is as crazy as thinking it’s the Clintons in my opinion. You people are driving me crazy!

It doesn't matter if she convinces the superdelegates. Unless she gets more than 70% of them. She won't.

She won't get spot 1. This harms her more than helps her as it opens her up to conspiracy criticisms from the left as well as from the right.

Careful now... you are defending a Clinton.... that is like an immediate revokation of your Rep party member status and a public flogging to follow.

The lady who arranged the press conference for Wright and sat next to him throughout it is a Clinton supporter.
Which serves to discredit Clinton, not help her.

The reality is, the Clintons are not this inept.

I happen to think that Wright is one of the most fascinating speakers I’ve heard, more people should really listen, and that’s all for me on this situation.

I agree with you and he's very qick with an intelligent response .. which makes me believe all the more that something is up and unseen.

No matter hpw great, instructional, motivational, or fascinating a speaker he is, he knows how this is impacting Obama. How could he not know?

He owes it to history, the world, America, and African-Americans to put his ego or whatever that is that is driving him to do what he's doing in its place.

No matter how eloquently Wright make state any issue, he has absolutely no power to change it. Obama does.

I agree more people should not only listen to Wright, but many other voices from the struggle.

The art of war requires intelligence, not simply a just cause.

Back