I am starting to wonder about Wright's motivations

How many are actually going to know that fact Damo?
Everybody you point it out to.

It gives the Obama worshipers all they need to do the job for him without his having to make a clean and direct break from an "uncle"...

It also gives him more face time, and more fame time. It promotes him to people like Darla who think he is a magical speaker and would attend his church even though they don't attend church...

This is so silly..............

Bottom line: Reverend Wright is working on a new Talk Radio Show...'Wright is left of right is wrong'..end of story he is akin to Reverend Al Sharpton...thats all folks...no big mystery just old school BS!

This is as crazy as thinking it’s the Clintons in my opinion. You people are driving me crazy!

Darla, Darla, Darla ..

Haven't you been watching right before your eyes the level the Clintons will go to for power? Are you seriously suggesting that deception is beyond the reach of the Clintons?

Haven't you ever asked yourself why so many influential ex-Clintonites and people who know them best won't support them.

Are you telling me that you didn't smell something funny about Mark Penn, the Colombian Trade Deal, Clinton's $800,000.00, Blackwater, Clinton's unapologetic stance on war, and $109,000,000.00 from $500.000.00 in just 7 years?

Do you seriously believe the Clinton's wouldn't involve themselves in subterfuge for power?

Last edited:
Everybody you point it out to.

It gives the Obama worshipers all they need to do the job for him without his having to make a clean and direct break from an "uncle"...

It also gives him more face time, and more fame time. It promotes him to people like Darla who think he is a magical speaker and would attend his church even though they don't attend church...

You know my first thought on this was just what you say. The rev is giving Obama room to denouce him flatly.

Im not sure its that simple. If it is then I dont really care. Its not as slimey as paying the guy to throw Obama under the bus.

I still think he will write a book and make a shitload and you better believe Ill be interested in who his publisher is.

Like you’ve ever gotten close enough to any woman’s to know what it smells like.

Well, maybe your mother’s.
I think that what she is trying to say is you haven't had pussy since pussy had you. Least that is what I think :)

You know my first thought on this was just what you say. The rev is giving Obama room to denouce him flatly.

Im not sure its that simple. If it is then I dont really care. Its not as slimey as paying the guy to throw Obama under the bus.

I still think he will write a book and make a shitload and you better believe Ill be interested in who his publisher is.
I can see him getting a book about it, definitely. I can also see this working for him.

OBAMA HAS JUST COMPLETELY AND UNEQUIVACALLY DENOUNCED AND REPUDIATED wRIGHT.

He said Wright is exploting division.

Most excellent move.

Darla, Darla, Darla ..

Haven't you been watching right before your eyes the level the Clintons will go to for power? Are you seriously suggesting that deception is beyond the reach of the Clintons?

Haven't you ever asked yourself why so many influential ex-Clintonites and people who know them best won't support them.

Are you telling me that you didn't smell something funny about Mark Penn, the Colombian Trade Deal, Clinton's $800,000.00, Blackwater, Clinton's unapologetic stance on war, and $109,000,000.00 from $500.000.00 in just 7 years?

Do you seriously believe the Clinton's wouldn't involve themselves in subterfuge for power?

No I think the Clintons are capable of anything bac, I just don’t think they were behind this that’s all. :)

No I think the Clintons are capable of anything bac, I just don’t think they were behind this that’s all. :)

You could be right and I have no evidence they are .. but when I ask who benefits from this, particularly at this time, it makes me wonder.

Without any question, there is something behind Wright's performance.

OBAMA HAS JUST COMPLETELY AND UNEQUIVACALLY DENOUNCED AND REPUDIATED wRIGHT.

He said Wright is exploting division.

Most excellent move.
Stunning shocker. I'm just....

Ah, hell.

I said it was going to happen and this is what Wright was doing... It wasn't all that hard to figure out.

Back