you will lie about it forever

because you are a sociopath

which will likely ruin your daughters life

I would not come near anyone on this site or their family

I have stated that clearly on this site before

a typo

and you will lie about it the rest of your shitty life

post 165

Apologize to cawacko, hope he accepts your apology, and close the thread. Delete if possible. You're wrong here...and posting more examples of how wrong you are?
What a dummy...

First off I responded to your third line Desh. Not that difficult to tell from what I wrote.

And you're going to ruin my 14 month old daughter's life? That's what it's come to? You going to attack her like that sick Fvck Olympic coach Desh? Is that your M.O.

in post 154 he implied I was a child molester

wow

Apologize to cawacko, hope he accepts your apology, and close the thread. Delete if possible. You're wrong here...and posting more examples of how wrong you are?
What a dummy...

your integrity is dead

who cares about the lies you spew

Looks like she won't be buying the Examiner or Wall Street Journal anymore

We got all the talk radio superlatives on the supposed Trump achievements, and it is suppose to a surprise this person is suddenly a Trump advocate, I wonder if she would still back him if he did shoot someone on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight

She voted for him

Idiots on the left moronically think that Trump was being literal when he made that comment. Further proof of how brain dead you idiots really are! :rofl2:

Fuck you dozy twat, if India can do it why can't the US? The real reason you don't want it is to make sure illegals can vote. You also think that blacks and latinos are too stupid to get ID, that is racist!!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Because we aren't Fucking India you dozy cunt and we don't want to be anything like the truly most racist country in the world.
Fuck India, fuck Indians and fuck you.

Because we aren't Fucking India you dozy cunt and we don't want to be anything like the truly most racist country in the world.
Fuck India, fuck Indians and fuck you.
Yes what a highly rational argument you've presented. So in denouncing Indians as racist, you employ racism to aid you. Sadly you're nowhere intelligent enough to see the contradiction. Oh, and thanks for pointing that you're not India. I just wonder how a far poorer country like that is able to supply over 800 million photo IDs to its citizens, many of whom are subsistence farmers living in villages.

Yes what a highly rational argument you've presented. So in denouncing Indians as racist, you employ racism to aid you. Sadly you're nowhere intelligent enough to see the contradiction. Oh, and thanks for pointing that you're not India. I just wonder how a far poorer country like that is able to supply over 800 million photo IDs to its citizens, many of whom are subsistence farmers living in villages.

Runeatic has headed off for the hills, again!!

Back