I DON'T "BELIEVE" ANY GODS EXIST; I ALSO DON'T "BELIEVE" THERE ARE NO GODS!

My name is not Francis.

And I am not "projecting."

You seem VERY upset that I do not do "believing."

Try to get back under control.

Not upset at all; but being called Francis, Francis, does seem to have you upset and that's why you find it necessary to deny it so much. :D

I do not need a god to exist but all gods need human beings to exist. The fact that so many gods are no longer worshipped and have gone out of fashion and relegated to mythology books is a strong indicator that we go through gods like we go through underwear.

I will not believe in a god just to hedge my bets and hope for a good afterlife. I will not do good or be good in the hopes of scoring celestial points in the afterlife. I do good and am good, with faults, because that is who I am and how I wish to be treated by others. To believe in and worship something that has not offered an iota of evidence that it exists would be an assault on my intellect and to believe "just in case" is wishy washy and pandering to that invisible non evidential god not to mention, what if you chose the wrong god to believe in just in case? It's a crap shoot with the millions of gods humans have invented. I might also add if I reach the end of my life and face the afterlife in front of whatever god turns out to be true and it is all seeing all knowing as proclaimed then it will know that I reached the conclusions that I reached and was unable to believe "just in case" because I used my intellect...just like that god provided me with...and shouldn't that mean something to this all powerful god who created man and gave him the ability to think and reason?

I don't need a god to exist but any and all gods need human beings to exist. All gods are inferior to human beings.

Not upset at all; but being called Francis, Francis, does seem to have you upset and that's why you find it necessary to deny it so much. :D

I am not upset.

My name just is not Francis...and I am informing you of that fact. Takes a lot of "informing" with someone like you.

Anyway...I own you...so I DO feel a bit upset when you are upset. I don't like any of my pets to be upset. ;)

I do not need a god to exist but all gods need human beings to exist. The fact that so many gods are no longer worshipped and have gone out of fashion and relegated to mythology books is a strong indicator that we go through gods like we go through underwear.

I will not believe in a god just to hedge my bets and hope for a good afterlife. I will not do good or be good in the hopes of scoring celestial points in the afterlife. I do good and am good, with faults, because that is who I am and how I wish to be treated by others. To believe in and worship something that has not offered an iota of evidence that it exists would be an assault on my intellect and to believe "just in case" is wishy washy and pandering to that invisible non evidential god not to mention, what if you chose the wrong god to believe in just in case? It's a crap shoot with the millions of gods humans have invented. I might also add if I reach the end of my life and face the afterlife in front of whatever god turns out to be true and it is all seeing all knowing as proclaimed then it will know that I reached the conclusions that I reached and was unable to believe "just in case" because I used my intellect...just like that god provided me with...and shouldn't that mean something to this all powerful god who created man and gave him the ability to think and reason?

I don't need a god to exist but any and all gods need human beings to exist. All gods are inferior to human beings.

Sounds okay to me.

I am not upset.

My name just is not Francis...and I am informing you of that fact. Takes a lot of "informing" with someone like you.

Anyway...I own you...so I DO feel a bit upset when you are upset. I don't like any of my pets to be upset. ;)

There's really no need for you to get so upset, Francis.

But I do love how liberals believe that by making a denigrating comment to someone, is going to cause that person to ignore them. :good4u:

There's really no need for you to get so upset, Francis.

But I do love how liberals believe that by making a denigrating comment to someone, is going to cause that person to ignore them. :good4u:

My name is not Francis. You do not get me upset...you amuse me.

I am glad you have something you love...besides your obsession with me.

Oh...I am not a liberal.

So you say, Francis; but you don't believe that you're not a liberal.

Sorry you're so bothered.

My name is not Francis...I most assuredly am not bothered. I am, in fact, enjoying watching you be flustered. That is why I am making you stick around.

And...I am not a liberal.

My name is not Francis...I most assuredly am not bothered. I am, in fact, enjoying watching you be flustered. That is why I am making you stick around.

And...I am not a liberal.

Poor-poor Francis.
You say that you're not bothered; but your continual need to respond says otherwise.

You know what I can't believe? How many of the posts in this thread are a childlike repetition argument.

No, you can't.
Yes, I can.
No, you can't.
Yes, I can.

Back