I DON'T "BELIEVE" ANY GODS EXIST; I ALSO DON'T "BELIEVE" THERE ARE NO GODS!

Poor-poor Francis.
You say that you're not bothered; but your continual need to respond says otherwise.

My name is not Francis...and of course I would respond to you.

It is the courteous thing to do.

But those words are not coming...so you might as well choose another strategery.

You know what I can't believe? How many of the posts in this thread are a childlike repetition argument.

No, you can't.
Yes, I can.
No, you can't.
Yes, I can.

It sucks, Damocles, but I really feel a responsibility to respond to people who post in threads I start. In fact, I feel a responsibility to respond to most comments made to me...or about me.

My name is not Francis...and of course I would respond to you.

It is the courteous thing to do.

But those words are not coming...so you might as well choose another strategery.

The word "courteous" is not part of OCD, Francis, and OCD is why you have this need to respond.

You just can't help yourself, even though you believe you're making a choice.

The word "courteous" is not part of OCD, Francis, and OCD is why you have this need to respond.

You just can't help yourself, even though you believe you're making a choice.

My name is not Francis...and I do not have OCD.

You seem to.

I am posting because I choose to. Just playing with a pet of mine. Trying to help him deal with his obsession with me.

And yet, Francis, you just responded to someone you don't believe exists.

Yeah...why not?

What do you see as wrong with that?

If you could just see the illogical thinking you are doing there...you might finally understand what the title of this thread is all about.

I imagine you won't, though. Not enough smarts working for you.

My name is not Francis...and I do not have OCD.

You seem to.

I am posting because I choose to. Just playing with a pet of mine. Trying to help him deal with his obsession with me.

Francis - Francis - Francis.

You really should seek help of a professional, for your OCD, with what little time you have left.

Yeah...why not?

What do you see as wrong with that?

If you could just see the illogical thinking you are doing there...you might finally understand what the title of this thread is all about.

I imagine you won't, though. Not enough smarts working for you.

I know you believe that your word salad was supposed to protect you, Francis, from realizing that according to you; you responded to nothing

Francis - Francis - Francis.

You really should seek help of a professional, for your OCD, with what little time you have left.

My name is not Francis.

You seem to be the one with OCD...and have fixated on me. Okay...I guess you cannot help but be obsessed with me.

Don't let how much time I have left bother you.

You are my pet.

l.jpg

I know you believe that your word salad was supposed to protect you, Francis, from realizing that according to you; you responded to nothing

My name is not Francis.

You seem to be especially agitated today.

Don't miss your meds.

You still are my pet:

l.jpg

My name is not Francis.

You seem to be the one with OCD...and have fixated on me. Okay...I guess you cannot help but be obsessed with me.

Don't let how much time I have left bother you.

You are my pet.

l.jpg

But Francis; your overall health does concern me and I would feel really bad, if your OCD became worse and you were just taking the same medication, over and over and over.

Back