I found Hillary’s speech in RI offensive to me personally

well my intention was not to be sexist.. i dont think ONLY woman have emotional roller coasters.

My intention was to say.. look at the range of emotions from sincerity, to outrage, to cynicism, to sadness this 'candidate' has displayed.

THen to point out that its either
1) a very unbalanced individual
2) someone totally full of shit.

chap, whether you intended to or not, I heard the dog whistles. Clinton is an emotional "roller coaster", she's showing her angry "side"; when she feels down the claws come out.

Get over it. Romeny, Cheney, Bush, McCain, all of them practice the art of politics, sometimes going negative, sometimes setting a more concilliatory tone.

well my intention was not to be sexist.. i dont think ONLY woman have emotional roller coasters......

Whether or not you intended to or not, I rarely hear men talked about in that sort of light. Unless I'm accusing them of course.

Whether or not you intended to or not, I rarely hear men talked about in that sort of light. Unless I'm accusing them of course.
All the time, usually with a suggestion of them seeking care for their psychiatric condition.

That's because most men are emotionally flat. That's the only acceptable way for them to be. If Obama did what hillary did, he wouldn't be on an emotional rollercoaster, he'd be out of the race.

That's because most men are emotionally flat. That's the only acceptable way for them to be. If Obama did what hillary did, he wouldn't be on an emotional rollercoaster, he'd be out of the race.

this has to be sarcasm.

When bush sheds a tear, the media applauded him for showing some emotion.

When John Kerry gets angry, the media report that Kerry was "visibly angered". For Hillary they report, "she's showing her angry side", or she's got the claws out. I can see the dogwhistle there.

I am trying to imagine Obama acting as Hillary does, and you are exactly right. The media would have a heyday with his "emotional instability". Why is this kind of behavior acceptable and even expected in women?

What I find so funny about all this false outrage is that perceived "emotional instability" KILLED Dean in 2004.

Hell Darla was drolling over that Tina Fey bit where Tina called Hillary a bitch.

Doesn't that make her sexist by proxy?

I wasn't drooling over it, I didn't even see it! I said the whole show sounded like a funny one.

But...if I ever switched teams Fey woudl be on top of my list. Gorgeous, funny and smart. She's hot.

I am trying to imagine Obama acting as Hillary does, and you are exactly right. The media would have a heyday with his "emotional instability". Why is this kind of behavior acceptable and even expected in women?
If Obama was doing it, I am telling you there would be suggestions of need for Psychiatric Treatment and they'd constantly be on about how dangerous it was to keep such a dangrously sick person so clearly in need of psychiatric help in the race.

Why isn't it acceptable in men? It's not natural or right to bottle things up in that way.

Why isn't it acceptable in men? It's not natural or right to bottle things up in that way.

LoL just because you are an emotional rollercoaster doesn't mean the American people want one of either gender in the Whitehouse.

Dean or Hillary or you. It doesn't matter.

Back