I had a heart attack

No. I refuse to jump out of perfectly good airplanes.

Have you ever been diagnosed with mental health issues, yes or no?
Stolen valor is a crime. You are a criminal. I knew all your lies would eventually catch up to you.

Stolen valor is a crime. You are a criminal. I knew all your lies would eventually catch up to you.
1. The fact you run from the question when I've answered yours is just more evidence about your lack of good character.

2. If I've committed a crime, why hasn't a good American citizen reported me? I know you won't, COgoat, because you've already proved yourself to have a scumbag criminal mindset. Is it really any wonder that you are being hunted?

1. The fact you run from the question when I've answered yours is just more evidence about your lack of good character.

2. If I've committed a crime, why hasn't a good American citizen reported me? I know you won't, COgoat, because you've already proved yourself to have a scumbag criminal mindset. Is it really any wonder that you are being hunted?
I live by a code of honor. Snitching goes against my code. That's something you will never understand about men. I had to make a lot of compromises with gang bangers. Believe it or not but they have honor too. They could have killed me anytime they wanted but they respected me as a man. They saw me walk down and chase off 3 or 4 of their guys with guns all by myself. They know what big balls look like.

I live by a code of honor. Snitching goes against my code. That's something you will never understand about men. I had to make a lot of compromises with gang bangers. Believe it or not but they have honor too. They could have killed me anytime they wanted but they respected me as a man. They saw me walk down and chase off 3 or 4 of their guys with guns all by myself. They know what big balls look like.
You're a lying psycho, COgoat. Like the other evil people here, you'll die alone and in pain.

You are so nasty.

I need a shower now.
....after you have a few more drinks? Don't you worry about slipping in the shower?

Do you rage against the machine, #10?
7ej1hi.gif

You're a lying psycho, COgoat. Like the other evil people here, you'll die alone and in pain.
We all know you are a criminal. Stolen valor is some serious shit. All your war game stories have been proven to be a lie. Maybe there is an exemption for a marine to avoid jump school but I never heard of it. What I know for fact is you've never been in a firefight. You call 911 when a car backfires.

We all know you are a criminal. Stolen valor is some serious shit. All your war game stories have been proven to be a lie. Maybe there is an exemption for a marine to avoid jump school but I never heard of it. What I know for fact is you've never been in a firefight. You call 911 when a car backfires.
Your violent rage is what will get you into trouble again, COgoat.

7ej1hi.gif

Your violent rage is what will get you into trouble again, COgoat.
Dude, you have been exposed as a criminal. All your sucking on Damo's ass did little or nothing to stop me. Your tiny penis fucking cats is not a 12b. Deal with it.

Dude, you have been exposed as a criminal. All your sucking on Damo's ass did little or nothing to stop me. Your tiny penis fucking cats is not a 12b. Deal with it.
It's easy to see why your psychology career blew up on the launch pad, COgoat. Who would want a psychopathic nutjob like you working for them?

7ek8rc.gif

It's easy to see why your psychology career blew up on the launch pad, COgoat. Who would want a psychopathic nutjob like you working for them?
The proof of your stolen valor is right here for all to see. Not only are you a snitch but you're a criminal snitch. How much time did you have to do? No wonder why you like to put things up your ass.

The proof of your stolen valor is right here for all to see. Not only are you a snitch but you're a criminal snitch. How much time did you have to do? No wonder why you like to put things up your ass.
^^^
Failed at psychology career. Failed as a man. Still failing as a human being due to mental issues and a victim mentality.

7ekc8i.jpg

^^^
Failed at psychology career. Failed as a man. Still failing as a human being due to mental issues and a victim mentality.
Dude, come on, the jig is up. You're a criminal and a snitch. The convicts must of had fun with your cherry ass.

Back