I had a heart attack

Don't you have some lambs to groom, COgoat?

Are you going to threaten me again? Seek to cause me harm? Do you really think your promise of PM privacy will hold up against a Federal warrant in an assault/murder/terrorist case, son?
I'm merely pointing out that Damo and Phan may be tired of you being a crybully. Man up and show some respect for Ptif219 surviving a heart attack. No one asked him if his heart attack happened within 2 weeks of taking the jab. It would open another can of worms.

I'm merely pointing out that Damo and Phan may be tired of you being a crybully.

Man up and show some respect for Ptif219 surviving a heart attack. No one asked him if his heart attack happened within 2 weeks of taking the jab. It would open another can of worms.
^^^
The real snitch confesses. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

We all die, goat. If Pffft wants to man up and be a good Christian, maybe his heart will heal. If, like you, he just wants to keep being an evil fuck, then his heart will shrivel up from all the poison he's feeding into it.

The Jab? I've had all the shots and I'm fine. Maybe he, like you, is just an evil fuck that not even modern medicine can help.

In the wild west of Yahoo, I used Google maps to show the location and phone number of online cops. Is that where you want to go with this?
You're going to SWAT me. That's fine. Everyone knows who did it if it happens, dumbass.

You live in your tribute threads and thread members banned list. We're able to chat because Ptif219 knows your tiny penis can do no harm to adults.
Still waiting for another doxxing or death threat, COgoat.

Something like Matt's would make you look less like a wether and more like a billy goat, son.

You know what, motherfucker? It means I'd like to put one right between your eyes because you're a piece of shit annoying subhuman turd of filth.

If I end up assaulted, dead or otherwise attacked, you two are at the top of the suspect list. LOL

^^^
The real snitch confesses. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

We all die, goat. If Pffft wants to man up and be a good Christian, maybe his heart will heal. If, like you, he just wants to keep being an evil fuck, then his heart will shrivel up from all the poison he's feeding into it.

The Jab? I've had all the shots and I'm fine. Maybe he, like you, is just an evil fuck that not even modern medicine can help.

You're going to SWAT me. That's fine. Everyone knows who did it if it happens, dumbass.
You're missing the point of covid jabs causing a heart attack within 2 weeks. If Ptif219 can confirm, we're talking about a completely different topic.

You're missing the point of covid jabs causing a heart attack within 2 weeks. If Ptif219 can confirm, we're talking about a completely different topic.
You're a psycho, but in today's America, that won't save you from attempted murder or assault on a federal officer, dumbass.

Even if you really are a cripple in bed, you'll be eating one-handed because the other will be handcuffed to a railing and your computer privileges taken away.

You're a psycho, but in today's America, that won't save you from attempted murder or assault on a federal officer, dumbass.

Even if you really are a cripple in bed, you'll be eating one-handed because the other will be handcuffed to a railing and your computer privileges taken away.
You really have gone off the deep end. I don't even recognize the guy who tried to recruit me into the brain damage gang. The data shows that a large number of people suffer a heart attack within 2 weeks of getting the covid jab.

Lets talk about something happy. Tonight we went to the Mayan, a mexican place that is near and that we have been going to since aught four. when we moved here from Ft Huachuca. A lot of those years we went at least once a month, it was one of our places, for a good margarita, WIFE likes their mojitos, good to great service (they know us, they like us, they show up at the table with our first drinks), and so so food but pretty good value. Everything was better than I have seen it in years. The staff is mostly family and friends of family, many have been there for decades, they did not leave during this great restaurant worker shortage. The service was great. The margarita (ya, I know that I am on clean living , but you understand that I had to have one) tasted so good. They added back bringing beans with the fresh homemade salsa and chips...still all you can eat. The food was better than I have seen it in a few years.

This was nice.

More Happy: My $92 haircut including product to groom my new doo is growing on me.

I might do it again.

Still waiting for another doxxing or death threat, COgoat.

Something like Matt's would make you look less like a wether and more like a billy goat, son.

If I end up assaulted, dead or otherwise attacked, you two are at the top of the suspect list. LOL

If you do, it's Divine Providence. :D

If you do, it's Divine Providence. :D
Will that be your excuse to the judge at sentencing, Matt?

A 10-15 year sentence is a life sentence for you, isn't it? The good news is that you'll have three hots and a cot! :thup:

The bad news is daily assfuckings from your bunkie. Sad

^^^
Oooh, COgoat ordering Matt around like he's a dog.

COgoat, you're full of bull and I doubt you've ever been in a bullriding rodeo event.
Ever since I was a kid my friends were all daredevils. One was a girl who could do everything us guys did. They moved on to jump school but I went onto different adventures. Whitewater rafting is something we did every spring with the wife and kids. Today when I look at the pix some of the drops looks like child abuse. They still talk about their near-death experiences brought on by their parents. One of them opened a kayak shop. He makes custom kayaks and canoes.

A kayak on the Pacific Ocean is a workout. Life is one big adventure.

Ever since I was a kid my friends were all daredevils. One was a girl who could do everything us guys did. They moved on to jump school but I went onto different adventures. Whitewater rafting is something we did every spring with the wife and kids. Today when I look at the pix some of the drops looks like child abuse. They still talk about their near-death experiences brought on by their parents. One of them opened a kayak shop. He makes custom kayaks and canoes.

A kayak on the Pacific Ocean is a workout. Life is one big adventure.
Did you piss Matt off by treating him like a dog?

He never talks about jump school so maybe Matt is CIA. He can put your federal officer badge up your ass.
Jesus fucking Christ you're such a deluded fucking moron that you don't even see the multiple errors in your post.

CIA is outside the US, FBI is inside. I'm a federal officer, but don't have a badge since I'm not a Federal law enforcement officer. Matt can't find his own way to the liquor store anymore, much less violently attack me. Do you plan on sending him my "info" and bus fare?

When he attacks, I'll try not to kill him so that he can become a witness against you, dummy. LOL

Back