I had a heart attack

Us? As in you and your stupid friends?

No, just horses. Are you watching Debra Winger over and over again on Urban Cowboy, COgoat? Are you typing with one hand again?
A mechanical bull doesn't try to stomp your face after you fall off. My granddaughters ride horses. They barrel race and beat me most of the time. I blame the horse. What is your excuse for not sending best wishes to Ptif219?

A mechanical bull doesn't try to stomp your face after you fall off. My granddaughters ride horses. They barrel race and beat me most of the time. I blame the horse.

What is your excuse for not sending best wishes to Ptif219?
So? Texas kids ride bulls.
7e8tix.gif

No excuse needed as pointed out earlier. Do you have short-term memory issues, COgoat, in addition to your regular mental issues? How long have you had a fantasy family?

So? Texas kids ride bulls.

No excuse needed as pointed out earlier. Do you have short-term memory issues, COgoat, in addition to your regular mental issues? How long have you had a fantasy family?
I was born with a high libido. My family came as a surprise to me. Grandkids dig me. They love my Goattales. Zoomers are figuring out what I have been preaching for 50 years.

I was born with a high libido.

My family came as a surprise to me. Grandkids dig me. They love my Goattales. Zoomers are figuring out what I have been preaching for 50 years.
That would explain your champion bull riding career.

No doubt you came as a surprise to them too. Was it the late hour or the mask that surprised them the most?

That would explain your champion bull riding career.

No doubt you came as a surprise to them too. Was it the late hour or the mask that surprised them the most?
Family isn't easy. My argument is that communication goes a long way. Something you will never understand. High IQ has been a curse to me, yet I'm able to have positive interaction with visitors that come to San Diego from every part of the globe. Even you have to accept the fact that I know my shit.

Family isn't easy. My argument is that communication goes a long way. Something you will never understand.

High IQ has been a curse to me, yet I'm able to have positive interaction with visitors that come to San Diego from every part of the globe.

Even you have to accept the fact that I know my shit.
Why do you believe so, COgoat? Do you have visions like Pffft?

No doubt that's what you believe.

Just because you are smarter than the other dumbasses in the KKK cesspool doesn't mean you are above average intelligence or education, COgoat. They are all below average in IQ, education and/or sanity.

Why do you believe so, COgoat? Do you have visions like Pffft?

No doubt that's what you believe.

Just because you are smarter than the other dumbasses in the KKK cesspool doesn't mean you are above average intelligence or education, COgoat. They are all below average in IQ, education and/or sanity.
Positive interaction is possibly the only thing we have. I get along with Stone and Moon. They contribute to JPP. Point me to your contribution to JPP other than being a snitch. Again, we are able to have this conversation because Ptif219 has a heart.

Positive interaction is possibly the only thing we have. I get along with Stone and Moon. They contribute to JPP.

Point me to your contribution to JPP other than being a snitch.

Again, we are able to have this conversation because Ptif219 has a heart.
A debatable point.

I can, but I'd rather bet you on it. 12B bet? $10 donation to JPP in the winner's name?

All human beings have hearts, dumbass. Yours, like Pfffft's, is just sicker than others.

A debatable point.

I can, but I'd rather bet you on it. 12B bet? $10 donation to JPP in the winner's name?

All human beings have hearts, dumbass. Yours, like Pfffft's, is just sicker than others.
12b is subjective. You fucking your cat is reality. Your tiny penis is useful when you have sex with your pets. I'm not judging but if you had a bigger penis the sheep would love you.

12b is subjective. You fucking your cat is reality. Your tiny penis is useful when you have sex with your pets. I'm not judging but if you had a bigger penis the sheep would love you.
It's always funny to see the real COgoat come out when he's cornered. LOL

I have ZERO compassion for pussified anti-Americans who spend all day spreading hate and lies against Americans then whine about their self-induced medical issues.

You're a pussified whiner who spreads evil and then cries when that evil eats your heart, dumbass. Let's hope the next heart attack sends you to Hell.

You hate America

No, goat. You're free to fuck as many little lambs and goats as you like. :thup:
You're the one who posted a meme of the devil fucking a goat. Damo slapped your hand time after time but you continued to be the JPP pervert. Your tiny penis may be big enough for a suckling pig but most of us would rather cook it.

You're the one who posted a meme of the devil fucking a goat. Damo slapped your hand time after time but you continued to be the JPP pervert.

Your tiny penis may be big enough for a suckling pig but most of us would rather cook it.
Oooooh, feel the burn. Amazing that the sting is still there over two years later. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

You want to cook and eat my cock? Are you okay, COgoat? You seem even more off than usual.

Oooooh, feel the burn. Amazing that the sting is still there over two years later. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

You want to cook and eat my cock? Are you okay, COgoat? You seem even more off than usual.
Bro, you tried to recruit me into the brain damage gang. You proved to be a Karen when Phan approved me for APP. You're the snitch of JPP. Take a look at your long list of tribute threads. No one likes a snitch. I bet Damo and Phan are tired of you being a crybully.

Bro, you tried to recruit me into the brain damage gang. You proved to be a Karen when Phan approved me for APP. You're the snitch of JPP. Take a look at your long list of tribute threads. No one likes a snitch. I bet Damo and Phan are tired of you being a crybully.
Don't you have some lambs to groom, COgoat?

Are you going to threaten me again? Seek to cause me harm? Do you really think your promise of PM privacy will hold up against a Federal warrant in an assault/murder/terrorist case, son?

Back