I had a heart attack

He seems to live in his anger and has no compassion for anything or anyone. That is sad

I have ZERO compassion for pussified anti-Americans who spend all day spreading hate and lies against Americans then whine about their self-induced medical issues.

You're a pussified whiner who spreads evil and then cries when that evil eats your heart, dumbass. Let's hope the next heart attack sends you to Hell.

I have ZERO compassion for pussified anti-Americans who spend all day spreading hate and lies against Americans then whine about their self-induced medical issues.

You're a pussified whiner who spreads evil and then cries when that evil eats your heart, dumbass. Let's hope the next heart attack sends you to Hell.
Like Ptif219, I want JPP to know when I'm on my way out. I had a good life and was always on the right side of history. Censorship is the worst thing for democracy.
Your tiny penis is too stupid to realize that. Your dead cat knows that for fact.

Like Ptif219, I want JPP to know when I'm on my way out.

I had a good life and was always on the right side of history.

Censorship is the worst thing for democracy.
Your tiny penis is too stupid to realize that. Your dead cat knows that for fact.
No doubt whining and playing the victim all the way out. Yeah, I get it, COgoat. That's how people like you and Pffft roll.

Something odd coming from you, COgoat.

Agreed and here you are trying to censor me for telling the truth: hate is bad for one's health and we all die. Some sooner than later. Some whine about, others simply accept it. You're a whether, which is why you're a victim-mentality whiner and seeking to censor me about the truth of Pffft's medical condition.

No doubt whining and playing the victim all the way out. Yeah, I get it, COgoat. That's how people like you and Pffft roll.

Something odd coming from you, COgoat.

Agreed and here you are trying to censor me for telling the truth: hate is bad for one's health and we all die. Some sooner than later. Some whine about, others simply accept it. You're a whether, which is why you're a victim-mentality whiner and seeking to censor me about the truth of Pffft's medical condition.
I lost a lot of friends these past few years, some of them were cyber friends. I appreciate the time I had with them for allowing me to be part of the loop. You will never understand human emotions because your heart is as tiny as your penis.

I lost a lot of friends these past few years, some of them were cyber friends. I appreciate the time I had with them for allowing me to be part of the loop.

You will never understand human emotions because your heart is as tiny as your penis.

Join the fucking club, dumbass. This is one reason why I know you have mental issues; you're in your sunset years and still can't admit it's how we live, not how we die that matters. If you were stupid like most of your friends, that would explain it. You're not stupid, which leaves you being "off" and blind to your own mortality.

Your jealousy makes you look weak. If you really gave a shit about Pffft, you'd be recommending Anger Management, not try to rile him up onto another heart attack. Unless that's what you are really trying to do, then I'm good with it. He's just another dumbass hater who lies about being a Christian.

Join the fucking club, dumbass. This is one reason why I know you have mental issues; you're in your sunset years and still can't admit it's how we live, not how we die that matters. If you were stupid like most of your friends, that would explain it. You're not stupid, which leaves you being "off" and blind to your own mortality.

Your jealousy makes you look weak.
You live in your tribute threads and thread members banned list. We're able to chat because Ptif219 knows your tiny penis can do no harm to adults.

You live in your tribute threads and thread members banned list.

We're able to chat because Ptif219 knows your tiny penis can do no harm to adults.

Dumbass, I'm banned from most of my tribute threads as even you have noticed. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

While I have no doubt Pffft has a great interest in my penis, why do you give a fuck?

Dumbass, I'm banned from most of my tribute threads as even you have noticed. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

While I have no doubt Pffft has a great interest in my penis, why do you give a fuck?
It takes a lot of balls for Ptif219 to talk about his heart attack with all the hate on JPP. He knows your tiny penis cannot grow.

It takes a lot of balls for Ptif219 to talk about his heart attack with all the hate on JPP.

He knows your tiny penis cannot grow.

Wow. First you say Pffft is interested in my penis, now you are confessing you are interested in Pffft's balls. Is there something you're trying to tell me, COgoat? Don't be shy. It's the 21st Century. Just post it.

Nice fantasy, COgoat; you imagining Pffft trying to make my dick grow. I have no problem with gay people.

Wow. First you say Pffft is interested in my penis, now you are confessing you are interested in Pffft's balls. Is there something you're trying to tell me, COgoat? Don't be shy. It's the 21st Century. Just post it.

Nice fantasy, COgoat; you imagining Pffft trying to make my dick grow. I have no problem with gay people.
You had too much stuff surgically removed from your ass that you forgot how to have fun. Ptif219 is doing well and that's what most of us humans care about.

You had too much stuff surgically removed from your ass that you forgot how to have fun. Ptif219 is doing well and that's what most of us humans care about.
Dicks growing, your interest in Pffft's balls and now you are interested in my ass? WTF is going on COgoat?

Dicks growing, your interest in Pffft's balls and now you are interested in my ass? WTF is going on COgoat?
You're the only one on JPP who had to go to the ER to have something removed from your ass. I can't make that connection to you having a tiny penis but I can do a psychology search if you want.

You're the only one on JPP who had to go to the ER to have something removed from your ass.

I can't make that connection to you having a tiny penis but I can do a psychology search if you want.
Interesting that you have these "visions" of me. Does that mainly happen at night or do you have them during the day too?

Sure, COgoat. Go ahead and look up "Penis Envy". You might learn something. :thup:

When are you going to confess you don't give a shit if Pffft lives or dies?

Interesting that you have these "visions" of me. Does that mainly happen at night or do you have them during the day too?

Sure, COgoat. Go ahead and look up "Penis Envy". You might learn something. :thup:

When are you going to confess you don't give a shit if Pffft lives or dies?
I was the first one to reply to Ptif219's news of his heart attack. I lost too many friends to heart disease. Some of them were dead before they hit the ground. It's a major problem in the US. We don't walk enough like other continents do. Walking is important for the heart.

I was the first one to reply to Ptif219's news of his heart attack.

I lost too many friends to heart disease. Some of them were dead before they hit the ground. It's a major problem in the US. We don't walk enough like other continents do. Walking is important for the heart.
Well, let's be honest, you're clearly malicious enough to suck up to idiots so they feel safe with your grooming.

No shit, COgoat. Cancer and heart attacks. Your stupid friends may not know it, but you and I do. https://www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/pdf/leading_causes_of_death_by_age_group_2018-508.pdf

Why do you want to prolong the life of a miserable little fuck like Pffft? Wouldn't it be more merciful to jest let him Rest in Peace? Especially since you don't want to help him like me.

Well, let's be honest, you're clearly malicious enough to suck up to idiots so they feel safe with your grooming.

No shit, COgoat. Cancer and heart attacks. Your stupid friends may not know it, but you and I do. https://www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/pdf/leading_causes_of_death_by_age_group_2018-508.pdf

Why do you want to prolong the life of a miserable little fuck like Pffft? Wouldn't it be more merciful to jest let him Rest in Peace? Especially since you don't want to help him like me.
If you were human, you'd understand our connection with life. I competed in a lot of triathlons so my heart is strong. My bones are like a bull rider even though I only rode one bull. It was enough for me to realize it's too dangerous. I can honestly say I had a full life. I'm in no hurry to die but when my number is called, I'll be smiling.

If you were human, you'd understand our connection with life.

I competed in a lot of triathlons so my heart is strong. My bones are like a bull rider even though I only rode one bull. It was enough for me to realize it's too dangerous. I can honestly say I had a full life. I'm in no hurry to die but when my number is called, I'll be smiling.
Do you think I'm a space alien, COgoat? Living among you down from my Jewish Space Laser platform?

Sounds great. So why are you so upset all the time?

Do you think I'm a space alien, COgoat? Living among you down from my Jewish Space Laser platform?

Sounds great. So why are you so upset all the time?
Most of us on JPP know your arrogance and ignorance is a damaging combination. Have you ever ridden a bull? It's something ever man should try once. I bet my heart rate was up around 190 bpm. It's scary shit. Men don't have tailfeathers so we find ways to show our value. You're like a hen that can't lay eggs.

Most of us on JPP know your arrogance and ignorance is a damaging combination.

Have you ever ridden a bull? It's something ever man should try once. I bet my heart rate was up around 190 bpm. It's scary shit. Men don't have tailfeathers so we find ways to show our value. You're like a hen that can't lay eggs.

Us? As in you and your stupid friends?

No, just horses. Are you watching Debra Winger over and over again on Urban Cowboy, COgoat? Are you typing with one hand again?

urban-cowboy-3.gif

Back