I had a heart attack

my brother had five......three while in the hospital.......the fifth one, which occured while he was trying to move an old patio door out of the way so the builders could install the new one, killed him.......don't do stupid crap like my brother.....

My pain was low, like Pancreatitis (yeah, I had that 3 times, and it sucks!) so I thought it might be something I ate.
I drove home laid on the couch and the GF asked if she should take me to the hospital and I said no. So she left for
work and I really felt like shit and called her to get me to the hospital. They wheeled me in fed me 3 nitro pills and
sent me the get scanned. Early the next morning a woman Dr. came in and explained the procedure. She was good,
I watched it on TV.

I watched mine on tv too! My body had already started making it's own bypass about 15 little veins were going around the blockage

It was like indegestion or acid reflux for almost a weak then I got dizzy and knew it was time for the hospital

Most of the time it is the sweat that gets folks to go to the hospital. Good on you for going before it got there.

He may prescribe them, or maybe not. They did me.

Good luck. I saw my heart Dr. every 6 months for about 5 or 6 years, then once a year since.

I saw mine today he said I am doing find. Now I have to find a cerdiologist that is in my network

I saw mine today he said I am doing find. Now I have to find a cerdiologist that is in my network

My cardiologist is into cars, too. He's pretty cool, but professional. About a 30 min. drive or so, 45 to an hour if traffic's bad.

so when are you leaving the board, you are one of the most hateful people on any board
When Damo no longer needs my services, Stringy.

The facts prove you are much more hateful:

Examples:
really, like no anal sex or you are out of here. Damn Ms Hitler
you are one dumb stupid fucking idiot, Trump didn't inspire anyone but democrats to act like total fucktards and jackasses
yep, one does not have to take a great leap to diagnose the a person starting a thread like this
he is batshit crazy, I finally put him on ignore. I think he posts while shooting up each morning
the butt pirate continues the ignorant shit
one has to be paying attention, they can't be stupid fucks like you
I never think you are clever regardless of how many cocks you ingest
Irony since I feel the same way about you, Arbie. :rofl2:

Back