I had a heart attack

Which exemplifies the difference between you, a bleeding heart liberal, and me, a die-hard realist.

IMO, the faster hateful, malicious people die, the better for everyone. :thup:
Your tiny penis caused you psychological issues that JPP has to suffer through. Come clean and admit you are a porch dog that licks Damo's ass to be part of the script.

Your tiny penis caused you psychological issues that JPP has to suffer through. Come clean and admit you are a porch dog that licks Damo's ass to be part of the script.

You're jealousy is only outmatched by your psychosis, COgoat. When will you carry out your threats of doxxing me in hopes of causing me harm?

You're jealousy is only outmatched by your psychosis, COgoat. When will you carry out your threats of doxxing me in hopes of causing me harm?
Every man on JPP knows you are a snitch. There's no need to doxx your tiny penis. Us adults are here to wish ptif219 well after surviving a heart attack.

It takes some pretty rare now and cool openness to come onto JPP in 2023 and spread the news of a humongous life event.

I think the least we can do is to NOT spread Evilness and Wickedness in such threads.

SUE ME.

Yet you've threatened it several times, COgoat. Why do you fear me to much?

This one is my favorite. It proves the depth of your psychosis and your evil maliciousness:
ptif219 proved he has big balls by sharing the reality of his heart attack. You bring nothing to JPP but fish stories. You can't even honor a man who escaped death.

ptif219 proved he has big balls by sharing the reality of his heart attack. You bring nothing to JPP but fish stories. You can't even honor a man who escaped death.

He seems to live in his anger and has no compassion for anything or anyone. That is sad

He seems to live in his anger and has no compassion for anything or anyone. That is sad
When I leave this world, I want to share it with my cyber friends. They know me better than family. Cyberia gave me a voice that Dutch reports to Damo. If you follow JPP drama, you'll know the impact I had on the script.

It's good that you are doing well and willing to talk about your experience.

When I leave this world, I want to share it with my cyber friends. They know me better than family. Cyberia gave me a voice that Dutch reports to Damo. If you follow JPP drama, you'll know the impact I had on the script.

It's good that you are doing well and willing to talk about your experience.

Damo supporting the damage Dutch does around here would be a problem for me.

He's a pussified Trumper bitching all day long about Americans he hates then whines about his self-induced medical issues. Fuck him. He's an evil liar like you, COgoat. The sooner you two idiots check out, the better for the nation as a whole.

Back