I had a heart attack

How could a marine avoid jump school? I set the trap and you walked right in. I wonder how EE feels about your stolen valor.
^^^
always dodges questions about his psychology career imploding.

Is there any doubt that COgoat is a victim of adult onset paranoid schizophrenia in his 30s? It explains why his career failed, why he is the way he is, why he hangs with the KKK and why he's so unhappy.

His posts about "jump school" proves he never served in the military, much less the United States Marine Corps.

7ekc8i.jpg

^^^

Is there any doubt that COgoat is a victim of adult onset paranoid schizophrenia in his 30s? It explains why his career failed, why he is the way he is, why he hangs with the KKK and why he's so unhappy.

His posts about "jump school" proves he never served in the military, much less the United States Marine Corps.
Two years ago I used to laugh at your stupidity. Now I feel sorry for you. Stolen valor is punishable with a year in prison. Again, will EE ignore the fact that you're a criminal?

Two years ago I used to laugh at your stupidity. Now I feel sorry for you. Stolen valor is punishable with a year in prison. Again, will EE ignore the fact that you're a criminal?

7ek8rc.gif

I really do feel sorry for you, COgoat. It's not your fault that your life imploded due to mental illness. I'm not even sure I can fault you for your malicious, sociopathic lying.

^^^

7ekc8i.jpg
You are describing yourself again, Sybil. You can't blame your problems on anybody else.

^^^

7ekc8i.jpg
I think that's what happened to the niggers to, eh captain racism?

Back