"I hate Republicans and Trump,” says Trump shooter

Fake video.

pants-fire

A photo from viral social media posts shows Trump rally shooting suspect Thomas Matthew Crooks.

No, this photo is not of Trump rally shooting suspect Thomas Matthew Crooks

The man can be seen in a video claiming responsibility for the attack. "My name is Thomas Matthew Crooks," he said. "I hate Republicans, I hate Trump and guess what, you got the wrong guy."

The person in the video is not Crooks.

These posts were flagged as part of Meta’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Meta, which owns Facebook and Instagram.)

FAKE NEWS

Later the same man appears to have posted (archived here) a short video snipped in which he claimed to be Crooks, which we've archived here:

Fact Check: Photo and Video Do NOT Show Thomas Matthew Crooks -- It Is X User 'Jewgazing'​

Figured this was fake news :laugh:

It's best to just always assume MAGA morons are lying their flabby asses off, until they can link a corroborating reputable news source.

FAKE NEWS

Later the same man appears to have posted (archived here) a short video snipped in which he claimed to be Crooks, which we've archived here:

Fact Check: Photo and Video Do NOT Show Thomas Matthew Crooks -- It Is X User 'Jewgazing'​

Well there goes the narrative.

He's a republican.

FAKE NEWS

I told the idiot it was not the real guy

FAKE NEWS

Fake video.

pants-fire

A photo from viral social media posts shows Trump rally shooting suspect Thomas Matthew Crooks.

No, this photo is not of Trump rally shooting suspect Thomas Matthew Crooks

The man can be seen in a video claiming responsibility for the attack. "My name is Thomas Matthew Crooks," he said. "I hate Republicans, I hate Trump and guess what, you got the wrong guy."

The person in the video is not Crooks.

These posts were flagged as part of Meta’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Meta, which owns Facebook and Instagram.)

That "debunk" just goes in a circle with no proof.

The kid's Parents were Republicans, and so he probably did join the Republican Party.

But, he probably started watching TRUMP make an ass out of himself, and like a lot of other Republicans, BECAME A NEVER TRUMPER!

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Back