"I hate Republicans and Trump,” says Trump shooter

The last part of that was made up in your imagination. Speculation on this is absurd. We all know that leftist folks in Pennsylvania were registering as Republicans in order to try to effect the primary.

Anyway, folks interviewed that he went to school with said he was weird and didn't talk about politics. That he wore a mask even after Covid was over (not a republican trait by any means), and often wore hunting attire. That's what folks that went to school at the same time have stated.
They knew him

The FBI won’t dismiss these facts to please you trumpers

The last part of that was made up in your imagination. Speculation on this is absurd. We all know that leftist folks in Pennsylvania were registering as Republicans in order to try to effect the primary.

Anyway, folks interviewed that he went to school with said he was weird and didn't talk about politics. That he wore a mask even after Covid was over (not a republican trait by any means), and often wore hunting attire. That's what folks that went to school at the same time have stated.
Indeed.

Thomas Crooks-"I hate Trump, I hate Republicans."

That's a conspiracy theory which, like all conspiracy theories, has a single grain of grain with a large amount of fantasy. Republicans are actively recruiting former Democrats as the state turns Red. Claiming it's a Leftist plot is pure conspiracy theory.

It's only been a couple days, but it appears Crooks parents were Republicans and it follows he'd be one too. OTOH, young people tend to be more idealistic and lean left. Regardless, Tommy's actions were irrational and he paid for it with his life.

Republicans are registering formerly Democratic voters at four times the rate that Democrats are making the reverse conversion in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, a warning sign for Democrats as they try to keep control of the U.S. Congress.

The Republican gains in Pennsylvania, home to a critical U.S. Senate race, follow a pattern seen in other states that could have competitive contests in November's elections, as high levels of disapproval with President Joe Biden's handling of his job are helping narrow the long-held advantage held by Democrats in numbers of registered voters. read more
In reality, your kids do not always vote as you do, even if you "suggest" to them to register as you do. All of the "he's a republican" stuff needs to really end. They haven't even broken into the kid's phone yet, motivation of this assassination attempt eludes them at this moment. I am willing to bet it wasn't because he loved himself some Trump though...

The video is fake and we all know it now. If you believe the guy in the video is the real Thomas Crooks, do you think his parents will say the body on the roof is not their son, even though he was identified by DNA?
Yah, the X "i hate republicans, i hate trump" video is a fake, the guy who posted it has said so, he said it was a "parody" and a "joke"... He clearly isn't the dead guy. Just someone supremely incapable of reading a room.

Don’t forget Trumps’ response to Texans trying to run Kamala’s bus off the road, calls them patriots​

dont-forget-trumps-response-to-texans-trying-to-run-kamalas-v0-caam8lowpocd1.jpg

The fact that he was a registered Republican matters little to me except that Trump are out, screaming that the Democrats did this. That’s bullshit, and makes the fact that this kid was registered Republican relevant.

The fact that he was a registered Republican matters little to me except that Trump are out, screaming that the Democrats did this. That’s bullshit, and makes the fact that this kid was registered Republican relevant.
It's irrelevant until we know why he registered as a republican, could it be he wanted to be able to get into an event like this? To get notifications of when and where they are so he could make plans?

Again, the reality is, he didn't do this because he just "loved Trump too much"... You and I both know this.

At this point, since we do not have enough information and the information we have seems to be at odds to what we would expect, pretending he was an avid republican is just silliness and those doing so are likely to wind up hoisted on their own petard.

Who all here calls themselves a Conservative?

Can you explain to me WHAT IN THE FUCK you are claiming that your party Conserves?

Because it only looks like what you people are clinging onto and trying to conserve is WHITE AND MALE SUPERIORITY- AND YOUR GOD AND RELIGION IS SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHERS IN THE WORLD. And now that you have a MANIFESTO made available to the public, it looks like you want to destroy the entire world, and turn AMERICA INTO AN INTERNMENT CAMP! You IDIOTS sound and look like NAZIS to me!
But do try and defend yourselves TRUMPTARDS!

AND, get ready for me to challenge you with facts- SO KNOCK YOURSELVES OUT!

I DARE YOU TO TRY AND ANSWER MY QUESTION WITH ANY KIND OF AN INTELLIGENT ANSWER!

CONSERVATIVES MY ASS! You are closer to FASCISTS than CONSERVATIVES!
Cap key stuck again

The kids in school have explained it. Crooks is a typical American assassin. He is white, young, and a loner who was bullied and a gun nut. The kids say he was a conservative who stood against the liberals in school. He wore camo and hunting clothes to school regularly.

The kids in school have explained it. Crooks is a typical American assassin. He is white, young, and a loner who was bullied and a gun nut. The kids say he was a conservative who stood against the liberals in school. He wore camo and hunting clothes to school regularly.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE ON REPUBLICANS, FUCKER.

Who all here calls themselves a Conservative?

Can you explain to me WHAT IN THE FUCK you are claiming that your party Conserves?

Because it only looks like what you people are clinging onto and trying to conserve is WHITE AND MALE SUPERIORITY- AND YOUR GOD AND RELIGION IS SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHERS IN THE WORLD. And now that you have a MANIFESTO made available to the public, it looks like you want to destroy the entire world, and turn AMERICA INTO AN INTERNMENT CAMP! You IDIOTS sound and look like NAZIS to me!
But do try and defend yourselves TRUMPTARDS!

AND, get ready for me to challenge you with facts- SO KNOCK YOURSELVES OUT!

I DARE YOU TO TRY AND ANSWER MY QUESTION WITH ANY KIND OF AN INTELLIGENT ANSWER!

CONSERVATIVES MY ASS! You are closer to FASCISTS than CONSERVATIVES!
Redefinition fallacies (capitalism<->fascism,Nazi<->conservative,nation<->internment camp).
DON'T THINK YOU CAN JUSTIFY AN ASSASSINATION BY BLAMING CONSERVATIVES, FUCKER.

Back