"I hate Republicans and Trump,” says Trump shooter

The fact that he was a registered Republican matters little to me except that Trump are out, screaming that the Democrats did this. That’s bullshit, and makes the fact that this kid was registered Republican relevant.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE ON REPUBLICANS, FUCKER.

It's irrelevant until we know why he registered as a republican, could it be he wanted to be able to get into an event like this? To get notifications of when and where they are so he could make plans?

Again, the reality is, he didn't do this because he just "loved Trump too much"... You and I both know this.

At this point, since we do not have enough information and the information we have seems to be at odds to what we would expect, pretending he was an avid republican is just silliness and those doing so are likely to wind up hoisted on their own petard.
^That would make his classmate a liar.

"A former classmate of Crooks, Max Smith, told The Philadelphia Inquirer, “He definitely was conservative. It makes me wonder why he would carry out an assassination attempt on the conservative candidate.”

Smith added that Crooks once took part in a debate where the teacher posed government policy questions and asked students to stand on one side or the other depending on their stance on the issue.

“The majority of the class were on the liberal side, but Tom, no matter what, always stood his ground on the conservative side,” Smith told the paper. “That’s still the picture I have of him. Just standing alone on one side while the rest of the class was on the other.”

beavis-and-butt-head-animated-cartoon-1.jpg

Just add glasses, and voilà, the Trump shooter!

It's irrelevant until we know why he registered as a republican, could it be he wanted to be able to get into an event like this? To get notifications of when and where they are so he could make plans?

Again, the reality is, he didn't do this because he just "loved Trump too much"... You and I both know this.

At this point, since we do not have enough information and the information we have seems to be at odds to what we would expect, pretending he was an avid republican is just silliness and those doing so are likely to wind up hoisted on their own petard.
Its just as relevant as the Trumppers screaming that the Democrats did this.

That's a conspiracy theory which, like all conspiracy theories, has a single grain of grain with a large amount of fantasy. Republicans are actively recruiting former Democrats as the state turns Red. Claiming it's a Leftist plot is pure conspiracy theory.

It's only been a couple days, but it appears Crooks parents were Republicans and it follows he'd be one too. OTOH, young people tend to be more idealistic and lean left. Regardless, Tommy's actions were irrational and he paid for it with his life.

Republicans are registering formerly Democratic voters at four times the rate that Democrats are making the reverse conversion in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, a warning sign for Democrats as they try to keep control of the U.S. Congress.

The Republican gains in Pennsylvania, home to a critical U.S. Senate race, follow a pattern seen in other states that could have competitive contests in November's elections, as high levels of disapproval with President Joe Biden's handling of his job are helping narrow the long-held advantage held by Democrats in numbers of registered voters. read more
STFU and go take your Thorazine from nurse Ratched, bitch.

In no way are you possibly a free man right now.

You can talk all that shit you want, but Tapioca puddin' time's at 4.

thomasmatthewcrooks111-1720932121.jpg

Ayep.

trumpshooterphoto11-1720927293.jpg

As if that underbite is not distinct as fuck. Stop trying to gaslight Americans, shitbird leftist turds. You fuckers ain't got many more chances, I'll tell you that. You better prepare your anuses for tar and feathers and extrajudicial justice if you keep going down the road that you are currently on.
Because I can guarantee you that is EXACTLY what the fuck is going to happen.
You wanted to fuck with Americans, and you're going to find what happens when shitheads try to do that.
I can't help you ary a lick if you keep going on this trajectory.

Its just as relevant as the Trumppers screaming that the Democrats did this.
Yes, however one thread saying that as opposed to every dem on the site getting chubbies over his registration... it isn't really a wash.

Back