"I hate Republicans and Trump,” says Trump shooter

Still isn't the guy in the video. I don't know why you quote me and then post this when this doesn't answer the post.

The reality is, the shooter really is Crooks, the guy in the video saying "I hate republicans, I hate Trump!" is not Crooks... You can tell by those subtle clues, you know... like him still being alive and saying he made the video as a joke and a parody...

MAGAt rule #1 A bold-faced lie is your best defense
MAGAt rule #2 Never take responsibility
MAGAt rule #3 Always blame the other guy
MAGAt rule #6 Assert your dominance by insulting anyone who disagrees with you as often as possible
MAGAt rule #7 When someone disagrees with facts, scream louder. If online, type in all caps or enlarged, bolded font.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE ON TRUMP, FUCKER.

Even if us Democrats went away, and fell off the face of the Earth, you hateful people would turn on each other, and would be chopping off each other's genitals, until DONALD TRUMP was the last man standing!

Example- Even a registered Republican just tried to assassinate the leader of the Republican party.

You hateful people created and enabled both Donald Trump and his assassin!

So own it, as we had absolutely nothing to do with it!
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE ON REPUBLICANS, FUCKER.

That "debunk" just goes in a circle with no proof.
The shooter is dead. The person in the video is not dead, and says he is not the shooter... who is dead... Can you see how the evidence is strong here?

OK, just explain how the shooter came back to life, and made a video, and you still have an argument.

We all know that leftist folks in Pennsylvania were registering as Republicans in order to try to effect the primary.
I highly doubt that. The primaries in Pennsylvania happen after the nomination has usually been decided, so it has no effect on the primaries. Besides, Crooks registered nearly two years before the primary.

And he did not even bother to vote in the primary.

Back