"I hate Republicans and Trump,” says Trump shooter

In reality, your kids do not always vote as you do, even if you "suggest" to them to register as you do. All of the "he's a republican" stuff needs to really end. They haven't even broken into the kid's phone yet, motivation of this assassination attempt eludes them at this moment. I am willing to bet it wasn't because he loved himself some Trump though...
Same goes for your wife or anyone else. :)

FWIW, I don't expect a 20 year old on a suicide mission to make much sense.

YOU CAN'T LIE YOUR WAY OUT OF IT, FUCKER.
MAGAt rule #1 A bold-faced lie is your best defense
MAGAt rule #2 Never take responsibility
MAGAt rule #3 Always blame the other guy
MAGAt rule #6 Assert your dominance by insulting anyone who disagrees with you as often as possible
MAGAt rule #7 When someone disagrees with facts, scream louder. If online, type in all caps or enlarged, bolded font.

MAGAt rule #1 A bold-faced lie is your best defense
MAGAt rule #2 Never take responsibility
MAGAt rule #3 Always blame the other guy
MAGAt rule #6 Assert your dominance by insulting anyone who disagrees with you as often as possible
MAGAt rule #7 When someone disagrees with facts, scream louder. If online, type in all caps or enlarged, bolded font.
You're projecting again, Lieutenant DickWhistle.

yep.

That's TDS. Too much morning joe.
Keep gnawing on that Trump mushroom, son.

5gyxc4.jpg

Because it only looks like what you people are clinging onto and trying to conserve is WHITE AND MALE SUPERIORITY- AND YOUR GOD AND RELIGION IS SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHERS IN THE WORLD. And now that you have a MANIFESTO made available to the public, it looks like you want to destroy the entire world, and turn AMERICA INTO AN INTERNMENT CAMP! You IDIOTS sound and look like NAZIS to me!
But do try and defend yourselves TRUMPTARDS!
you need to take this more personally.......we aren't saying we are better than everyone......we're just saying we are better than you........and that's just based on what you post here......in real life you may be just another couch potato instead of a deranged political whack job........

you need to take this more personally.......we aren't saying we are better than everyone......we're just saying we are better than you........and that's just based on what you post here......in real life you may be just another couch potato instead of a deranged political whack job........
Even if us Democrats went away, and fell off the face of the Earth, you hateful people would turn on each other, and would be chopping off each other's genitals, until DONALD TRUMP was the last man standing!

Example- Even a registered Republican just tried to assassinate the leader of the Republican party.

You hateful people created and enabled both Donald Trump and his assassin!

So own it, as we had absolutely nothing to do with it!

Last edited:
Back