"I hate Republicans and Trump,” says Trump shooter

Who all here calls themselves a Conservative?

Can you explain to me WHAT IN THE FUCK you are claiming that your party Conserves?

Because it only looks like what you people are clinging onto and trying to conserve is WHITE AND MALE SUPERIORITY- AND YOUR GOD AND RELIGION IS SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHERS IN THE WORLD. And now that you have a MANIFESTO made available to the public, it looks like you want to destroy the entire world, and turn AMERICA INTO AN INTERNMENT CAMP! You IDIOTS sound and look like NAZIS to me!
But do try and defend yourselves TRUMPTARDS!

AND, get ready for me to challenge you with facts- SO KNOCK YOURSELVES OUT!

I DARE YOU TO TRY AND ANSWER MY QUESTION WITH ANY KIND OF AN INTELLIGENT ANSWER!

CONSERVATIVES MY ASS! You are closer to FASCISTS than CONSERVATIVES!

Last edited:

Can you explain to me WHAT IN THE FUCK you are claiming that your party Conserves?

Because it only looks like what you people are clinging onto and trying to conserve is WHITE AND MALE SUPERIORITY- AND YOUR GOD AND RELIGION IS SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHERS IN THE WORLD. And now that you have a MANIFESTO made available to the public, it looks like you want to destroy the entire world, and turn AMERICA INTO AN INTERNMENT CAMP! You IDIOTS sound and look like NAZIS to me!

I DARE YOU TO TRY AND ANSWER MY QUESTION WITH ANY KIND OF AN INTELLIGENT ANSWER!

You got a link to this "manifesto" meltdown boi?

^^^ Random video with no confirmation this is actually the guy who shot at Trump.

I challenge you to post a link to a reputable news source corroborating this video is the assassin.

Failure to provide such a link will be taken as an admission you knowingly posted fake news.
When was the video posted.

Donald is not and never has been a true conservative but is as close as we have. And he is a damn sight better than tax and spend Dementia Joe.

well kind of looks like the 1930's in Germany.
it is a fact that it was the Conservatives that backed Hitler and we all know how that worked out
Have a nice day

Donald is not and never has been a true conservative but is as close as we have. And he is a damn sight better than tax and spend Dementia Joe.
Well thanks for your opinion!

But, that does not even come close to answering my question?

My questions was- How and why do you Republicans call yourselves conservatives?

^^^ Random video with no confirmation this is actually the guy who shot at Trump.

I challenge you to post a link to a reputable news source corroborating this video is the assassin.

Failure to provide such a link will be taken as an admission you knowingly posted fake news.
That won't stop MAGAts; they're all evil, hateful liars as noted on this thread.

You got a link to this "manifesto" meltdown boi?

Well thanks for your opinion!

But, that does not even come close to answering my question?

My questions was- How and why do you Republicans call yourselves conservatives?
Because True Conservatives want to reduce the size of the Federal government and reduce spending. Not all Republicans are True Conservatives however. NEXT!

These MAGA morons don't seem to have any ethical guardrails that shame them from blatant lying.
Agreed. OTOH, since some truly morons, I think they are stupid enough to actually believe the lies. Others are demented and fearful.

kz1zkg935ocd1.jpeg

He is a registered republican and most people at his school thought he was a Repub.
The last part of that was made up in your imagination. Speculation on this is absurd. We all know that leftist folks in Pennsylvania were registering as Republicans in order to try to effect the primary.

Anyway, folks interviewed that he went to school with said he was weird and didn't talk about politics. That he wore a mask even after Covid was over (not a republican trait by any means), and often wore hunting attire. That's what folks that went to school at the same time have stated.

The last part of that was made up in your imagination. Speculation on this is absurd. We all know that leftist folks in Pennsylvania were registering as Republicans in order to try to effect the primary.

Anyway, folks interviewed that he went to school with said he was weird and didn't talk about politics. That he wore a mask even after Covid was over (not a republican trait by any means), and often wore hunting attire. That's what folks that went to school at the same time have stated.
That's a conspiracy theory which, like all conspiracy theories, has a single grain of grain with a large amount of fantasy. Republicans are actively recruiting former Democrats as the state turns Red. Claiming it's a Leftist plot is pure conspiracy theory.

It's only been a couple days, but it appears Crooks parents were Republicans and it follows he'd be one too. OTOH, young people tend to be more idealistic and lean left. Regardless, Tommy's actions were irrational and he paid for it with his life.

Republicans are registering formerly Democratic voters at four times the rate that Democrats are making the reverse conversion in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, a warning sign for Democrats as they try to keep control of the U.S. Congress.

The Republican gains in Pennsylvania, home to a critical U.S. Senate race, follow a pattern seen in other states that could have competitive contests in November's elections, as high levels of disapproval with President Joe Biden's handling of his job are helping narrow the long-held advantage held by Democrats in numbers of registered voters.
read more

Sorry to ruin your lies Gramo

But his classmates say he was very right leaning and wore trump garb

Back