I have given up on Edwards, now supporting Obama!

Jarod

Contributor
I was driving across the state of Florida yesterday and heard a great interview with Obama. That guy is smart and knows how to act.
When I got home I saw a commercial with Senator Clinton who is going to be on the Tyra Banks show promoting her soap opera.

It was enough of a contrast to get me to abandon Edwards who has no chance anymore and move over to the Obama camp!

Im going to caucus for Edwards tomarrow but I will gladly vote for Obama. If it Hillary you will hear all the republicans start to talk of the Clinton ,Bush dynasty and how that is bad for America. It will tie Clinton to Bush and make it sound like the R candidate is the outsider taking back the government from the failed Bushclinton faction.

I hate politics , particualrly republican politics.

Sorry, it was Ronald Ragen in 1986. That guy really did make an impression, very grandfatherly. Deep blue eyes and a comanding presence.

Sorry, it was Ronald Ragen in 1986. That guy really did make an impression, very grandfatherly. Deep blue eyes and a comanding presence.

Really? Wow, I wish I had met him. I am thinking of voting for Mitt Romney because he has similar good points if you have noticed?

It’s not that often you see a set of shoulders like that on a man…and you know what they say about broad shoulders…well let’s just say, he’s not carrying around any string bean and leave it at that.

He’s kind of a dreamboat. Gorgeous eyes too.

But, Edwards, even though he doesn’t have those shoulders, he’s got a smile that makes me almost slide off my seat.

Sometimes, it gets confusing having all of these choices. I don’t know what to do.

Really? Wow, I wish I had met him. I am thinking of voting for Mitt Romney because he has similar good points if you have noticed?

It’s not that often you see a set of shoulders like that on a man…and you know what they say about broad shoulders…well let’s just say, he’s not carrying around any string bean and leave it at that.

He’s kind of a dreamboat. Gorgeous eyes too.

But, Edwards, even though he doesn’t have those shoulders, he’s got a smile that makes me almost slide off my seat.

Sometimes, it gets confusing having all of these choices. I don’t know what to do.
Vote for the cute one. Plus, you know you'd like to have a beer with him. Those are always good reasons to vote for a candidate.

Im going to caucus for Edwards tomarrow but I will gladly vote for Obama. If it Hillary you will hear all the republicans start to talk of the Clinton ,Bush dynasty and how that is bad for America. It will tie Clinton to Bush and make it sound like the R candidate is the outsider taking back the government from the failed Bushclinton faction.

I hate politics , particualrly republican politics.

That's an excellent point Desh. I also think Clinton is bad for Dems on how she energizes the bases of each party.

I was driving across the state of Florida yesterday and heard a great interview with Obama. That guy is smart and knows how to act.
When I got home I saw a commercial with Senator Clinton who is going to be on the Tyra Banks show promoting her soap opera.

It was enough of a contrast to get me to abandon Edwards who has no chance anymore and move over to the Obama camp!

some people are just too easy.

clintons done. shes got the Latino and black populations against her now. You need those to win the dem primary i would think.

clintons done. shes got the Latino and black populations against her now. You need those to win the dem primary i would think.

That's just wishful thinking.

Clinton is hardly done. As a matter of fact, looking at the dynamics of this race right now, I would say that Obama needs a minor miracle to end up with the nomination. It's back to being "Hillary's race to lose..."

That's just wishful thinking.

Clinton is hardly done. As a matter of fact, looking at the dynamics of this race right now, I would say that Obama needs a minor miracle to end up with the nomination. It's back to being "Hillary's race to lose..."
Yeah, but I've never seen a candidate that has worked harder at losing than her. I mean, attempting to close specific caucuses because some union endorsed somebody else? Not good.

Yeah, but I've never seen a candidate that has worked harder at losing than her. I mean, attempting to close specific caucuses because some union endorsed somebody else? Not good.

That, and then Bill losing his temper with everyone because they just didn't "get" the reason for it.

Still, the machine is kind of taking over at this point.

Back