I have given up on Edwards, now supporting Obama!

McCain was making an analogy when he said that. He was comparing the situation to that of German or Japan. That IF (and this is a very big if) the troops were no longer under attack or dying in Iraq that people would not care if we had troops stationed there any more than they care that there are troops in Germany or Japan.

That said, I agree that we could be stuck with worse selections than 2004.... which is sad.... so very sad.

It must be particularly hard for an Independent-minded guy like you.
I wonder which lever you’ll end up pulling?

It’s a nail-biter!

LMAO..............

If Obama doesn't win the Dem nomination I have no idea what I am going to do. Not voting for Edwards ever. Would rather drink bile than vote for Hillary. Can't vote for a republican because they are all doing their best to run as the rightest rightwinger in rightville. Maybe Bloomberg? Thought I could vote for McCain but then he said we could be in Iraq for 1000 years and I knew that I couldn't vote for him even. Maybe the libertarian? This election could suck worse than 2004.

Y'all are wanting to support 'Obama' cause he is like 'Reagan' news flash...Reagan was a front for Bush 41...who actually ran the 'Reagan Administration'...so y'all do love the Bushes after all...interesting to say the least!:D

Y'all are wanting to support 'Obama' cause he is like 'Reagan' news flash...Reagan was a front for Bush 41...who actually ran the 'Reagan Administration'...so y'all do love the Bushes after all...interesting to say the least!:D
I think Bush 41 definitely ran the administration in term 2. But I think Reagan ran the show in the first term. And he is the epitome of what Obama was talking about when he said the president is not the chief bureaucrat. Reagan surrounded himself with some very shrewd people, Bill Casey being the case in point. The more I know about Iran Contra the more I believe that Reagan didn't know shit about it and Casey was the mastermind so that Reagan could have absolute deniability.

I think Bush 41 definitely ran the administration in term 2. But I think Reagan ran the show in the first term. And he is the epitome of what Obama was talking about when he said the president is not the chief bureaucrat. Reagan surrounded himself with some very shrewd people, Bill Casey being the case in point. The more I know about Iran Contra the more I believe that Reagan didn't know shit about it and Casey was the mastermind so that Reagan could have absolute deniability.

and EX CIA dude Bush41 knew nothing about Iran contra ?
It was nice of him to pardon himself though.

ROTFLMAO

Back