I know Dem Obama supporters hate to hear this, but....

LOL. So... The person who said he wasn't voting Democrat, is...

:D

This from the guy who can be reliably counted on to pull the Republican lever this fall, no matter what they nominate. And then claim he really wanted to vote Democratic, he almost was going to,…if only the Democrats had nominated someone he could vote for. Someone like…a Republican.

This from the guy who can be reliably counted on to pull the Republican lever this fall, no matter what they nominate. And then claim he really wanted to vote Democratic, he almost was going to,…if only the Democrats had nominated someone he could vote for. Someone like…a Republican.
Duh, I am a Republican. I have never said otherwise. What a shocker. I'm so stunned. /sarcasm.

I will promise you one thing though. If Huckabee is the nominee, I will vote Libertarian. I have stated multiple times on here that I won't vote for any of the D candidates currently in the race. So, your presentation is just wrong in every way. I have also stated that I am far more likely to vote Libertarian again, as I did in the last one. I won't vote for Democrats because they are even further away from what I would like to work for in government than the Republican party currently is.

Bet he votes for Wayne Allen Root!

I think Dems will rue the day that they didn't nominate Edwards.

This country is on the precipice, and 30 years of reaganomics got us here. I think we need bold changes, and bold leadership. I only see that coming from Edwards. The incremental baby steps, and bipartisan fuzziness coming from Obama (and clinton) I don't think will cut it.

But, with regard to competent stewardship of american foreign policy, and a modicum of respect for civil rights and the environment, Obama is certainly an improvement from the BushCo. nightmare.

I'll definetly vote for him if he's the nominee. I don't pay much attention to endorsements, (christ, Kucinich told his supporters to caucus for obama in iowa, WTF?), but it'd be a nice feather in Obama's cap to get Edwards support.

Edwards has already tipped his hand and he'll most likely support Obama.

Edwards is the product of unfortunate timing and it's too bad he didn't pass on John Kerry .. but given that we are looking at many "firsts" in this election .. he being the VP choice twice works for me.

Duh, I am a Republican. I have never said otherwise. What a shocker. I'm so stunned. /sarcasm.

I will promise you one thing though. If Huckabee is the nominee, I will vote Libertarian. I have stated multiple times on here that I won't vote for any of the D candidates currently in the race. So, your presentation is just wrong in every way.

In other words, no matter what happens, you lose.

Works for me.

I will promise you one thing though. If Huckabee is the nominee, I will vote Libertarian. I have stated multiple times on here that I won't vote for any of the D candidates currently in the race. So, your presentation is just wrong in every way. I have also stated that I am far more likely to vote Libertarian again, as I did in the last one. I won't vote for Democrats because they are even further away from what I would like to work for in government than the Republican party currently is.

you vote for Tom Tancredo, so don't tell us you won't vote for just about any wigged out, bat shit crazy wingnut the GOP props up :)

you vote for Tom Tancredo, so don't tell us you won't vote for just about any wigged out, bat shit crazy wingnut the GOP props up :)
I like Tom, he is a friend. But Bill Winter was plain stupid, and there was no Libertarian candidate to vote for.

So be it. I won't, ever again, vote for a solely religious conservative.

I will not, however, say I'm voting Green......

Why would anyone expect you to vote Green? They're the anti-republicans .. you republican.

And in case you didn't know, Greens typically vote for democrats they like, and in fact, won't run a candidate against a like-minded dem.

Take a seat on the bench and when the election is over you'll be notified who your next president is going to be.

Why would anyone expect you to vote Green? They're the anti-republicans .. you republican.

And in case you didn't know, Greens typically vote for democrats they like, and in fact, won't run a candidate against a like-minded dem.

Take a seat on the bench and when the election is over you'll be notified who your next president is going to be.

LOL

I think it may be more difficult than you think. And I think that I am likely to vote for somebody that I think is "slightly better" than whomever the Ds nominate.

I feel no need to lie about my political affiliation. Sometimes Darla forgets because she wants to believe, for some inexplicable reason, that I am not what I have stated to her several times. A Republican who leans libertarian.

WHAT???

Tancrdedo .. but you won't vote for a religious maniac?
Again, I wasn't just not going to vote. The two choices were a friend of mine named Tom and an idiot who got no support even from his own party named Bill. Which would you vote for if such were the case?

I think it may be more difficult than you think. And I think that I am likely to vote for somebody that I think is "slightly better" than whomever the Ds nominate.

I feel no need to lie about my political affiliation. Sometimes Darla forgets because she wants to believe, for some inexplicable reason, that I am not what I have stated to her several times. A Republican who leans libertarian.

I block it out of my mind because I want you.

Or…I haven’t forgotten that you’re a Republican, but, you often seem to be pretending you’re not.
I’ll leave it up to you and others to decide for yourselves.

Or…I haven’t forgotten that you’re a Republican, but, you often seem to be pretending you’re not.
I’ll leave it up to you and others to decide for yourselves.
I don't pretend to dislike Bush. That's real.

Back