I want your honest opinion

KingRaw!

I dare you to stop us GL
If someone says a certain charity is a scam, but won't do any research whatsoever to back up their claim and says they won't listen to any info you give em about it, what would you think about him/her?

If someone says a certain charity is a scam, but won't do any research whatsoever to back up their claim and says they won't listen to any info you give em about it, what would you think about him/her?
That they were stubborn fools.

Oh Raw, you might want to give them the whole story.

Suppose a person called you a liar numerous times, threatened you with physical violence, threatened to rape your wife and 9 year old daughter, and then tried every way he could to make you look bad, including cherry-picking quotes and reposting them in other places. After a long time of arguing, you try several times to defuse the situation and all the other person does is continue to threaten you, call you a liar and keep attempting to humiliate you.

Then this person challenged you join him in raising money for a charity. How quick would you be to join with him in ANY activity?

In case you haven't figured it out, raw and I have a history,

And just as another bit of clarification, I never said anything bad about the charity. I simply said that I give money thru a religious organization where I know that 100% of the money gets to the final goal.

And I have had to block raw from all my email accounts due to his constant emails and threats.

Oh Raw, you might want to give them the whole story.

Suppose a person called you a liar numerous times, threatened you with physical violence, threatened to rape your wife and 9 year old daughter, and then tried every way he could to make you look bad, including cherry-picking quotes and reposting them in other places. After a long time of arguing, you try several times to defuse the situation and all the other person does is continue to threaten you, call you a liar and keep attempting to humiliate you.

Then this person challenged you join him in raising money for a charity. How quick would you be to join with him in ANY activity?

In case you haven't figured it out, raw and I have a history,

With him I knew there was something more to his question.

Doesn't matter Solitary. He said he won't do any research whatsoever but still calls it a scam. I cherrypicked none of that. See, that's what I do to closet trolls and 48 year old men on teen chat sites. I get under their skin and then propose someting nobel. He is now acting like the troll now. I am not.

And I never threatened to rape his 9 year old daughter. We've challenged each other in real life fights but I never threatened to rape his daughter. It's like I'm cartman and he's Kyle. Cartman isn't wrong every time.

Doesn't matter Solitary. He said he won't do any research whatsoever but still calls it a scam. I cherrypicked none of that. See, that's what I do to closet trolls and 48 year old men on teen chat sites. I get under their skin and then propose someting nobel. He is now acting like the troll now. I am not.

And I never threatened to rape his 9 year old daughter. We've challenged each other in real life fights but I never threatened to rape his daughter. It's like I'm cartman and he's Kyle. Cartman isn't wrong every time.

lmao

Raw, you did all that I said you did. And I never called the charity a scam. I simply said that I give to another charity and didn't want to join you at anything. I also reminded you that I have you blocked on all my emails. If the charity is a good one, then continue to donate your money to it. But I give mine to different places.

And just as another bit of clarification, I never said anything bad about the charity. I simply said that I give money thru a religious organization where I know that 100% of the money gets to the final goal.

You called it nonsense! You questioned it without any research. And why don't you forward all of the e-mails in where I threatened you. I'd love to see the proof.

You called it nonsense! You questioned it without any research. And why don't you forward all of the e-mails in where I threatened you. I'd love to see the proof.

If none of what I said was true, why did you start this thread? If its not about trying to humiliate me, why go to the effort?

Raw, you did all that I said you did.

Says you. No proof, no credibility. Gametalk is being fixed right now, but when it gets better, I'm going to show them all your contradictions about the latest screwup.

Threatened to rape your wife and daughter? WTF?! Who does that on an internet message board? Fucking creepy.

Take solace in the fact that he's probably just a 12-year old with a keyboard and too much time on his hands, Solitary.

If none of what I said was true, why did you start this thread? If its not about trying to humiliate me, why go to the effort?

It's about both! I want to humiliate you and spread the word about charities.

I am guessing that WaterMark, like many others, have seen your personality in your other posts. Perhaps he doesn't see it as farfetched.

Raw, you are not humiliating me. In order to do that, I would have to concerned about your opinion of me. And anyone who has done the things you have done is not someone I am concerned about in the least.

WaterMark, its no biggie. I have no doubt that he would not follow thru with his threats.

Back