I want your honest opinion

I have no problem starting fresh. Thats why I didn't use my old name.

I probably should have lets raw's bullshit slide. But I'm not particularly good at letting things slide.

Just let it go raw.

I agree. Starting now, I will start a new path here....after I post what solitary said in Gametalk. But until then, I'll start a new path too.

lol

I just saw this post. You'll let it go right after you post what I said?

Tell you what raw, how about you post the entire thread? That way they can see the entire conversation.

Oh, and I did not go to meet you twice toe fight you. When Tek and I were going to meet you in NC, we had planned to talk to you. We thought perhaps seeing some of the people you attacked as real people might change your caustic personality. But you didn't show.

Now I did go to that restaurant parking lot with the intention of slapping you crosseyed. But I have admitted that. Not my finest moment, but no real harm either.

LOLOLOLOL -

When Raw first came on here, he pointed us to a thread where a bunch of dweebs himself included 'met up to settle a score'. Rarely do I ever read other message boards, but that was pretty freakin' funny and I couldn't believe that losers actually took message boards that seriously.

I had no idea that was you!! Were you one of the ones in the picture of a newspaper or clock or something?
:p

"not your finest moment" is an understatement.

But its funny that when someone offers to take you up on it, you didn't show.

Why would I meet someone off the internet? That's creepy!

hmmmm, I remember this thread......

Raw, in Solitary's defense you pretended like you met up with them and that they avoided you.

LOLOLOLOL -

When Raw first came on here, he pointed us to a thread where a bunch of dweebs himself included 'met up to settle a score'. Rarely do I ever read other message boards, but that was pretty freakin' funny and I couldn't believe that losers actually took message boards that seriously.

I had no idea that was you!! Were you one of the ones in the picture of a newspaper or clock or something?
:p

"not your finest moment" is an understatement.

That was me holding the menu with another member of the other forum. That was not a meeting for a fight. That was friends getting together to meet face to face after talking online for a year or so. We had hoped Raw would join us and we could put the hostilities to rest. Our thinking was that if he met us and got to know us as real people instead of names on a computer screen, he might calm down. Instead Tek and I enjoyed a few cold brews and a tasty dinner.

As for going to meet Raw. No, not my finest moment at all. Between the separation from my wife, work issues and finally having had enough of his threats I went to meet him. Luckily there was no meeting.

Back