I want your honest opinion

If someone says a certain charity is a scam, but won't do any research whatsoever to back up their claim and says they won't listen to any info you give em about it, what would you think about him/her?

I would assume they voted for Bush.

Did you or did you not show up for 2 real life meetings with me when the intent was a fist fight over a squabble we had on the internet?

There is no spin on this issue. When gametalk is fixed, I will show you where Solitary did exactly what I said he did about my charity.

There is no spin on this issue. When gametalk is fixed, I will show you where Solitary did exactly what I said he did about my charity.

Oh, and I did not go to meet you twice toe fight you. When Tek and I were going to meet you in NC, we had planned to talk to you. We thought perhaps seeing some of the people you attacked as real people might change your caustic personality. But you didn't show.

Now I did go to that restaurant parking lot with the intention of slapping you crosseyed. But I have admitted that. Not my finest moment, but no real harm either.

It's a stupid chat site I don't go to that often anymore. With any luck, it will be destroyed after I copy, paste and give you a link to solitary doing exactly what I said he did.

You don't have to like me. I could care less but it does bother me when people like someone who does the same things you'd expect me to do. But you all here don't know me that well.

Gametalk ? I missed all that and do not even know what it is.

Its another bulletin board/forum where debates happen. Most of the site is dedicated to convos about various games. But there are 5 or 6 forums that are dedicated to the political, the spiritual and other issues.

And just as another bit of clarification, I never said anything bad about the charity. I simply said that I give money thru a religious organization where I know that 100% of the money gets to the final goal.

And I have had to block raw from all my email accounts due to his constant emails and threats.
You must be a Christian then.

Your handle does not give a person a warm fuzzy feeling Raw.
kinda like meeting a pickup with a screw you bumper sticker on it. You don't expect much out of the owner.

You must be a Christian then.

Actually, my son is going to be going into the ministry. He is another reason I donate my money where I do. But I also prefer that a minimum of my donated money go towards fundraising and the administration for the charity.

I am.....well agnostic would probably be the best definition.

Oh, and I did not go to meet you twice toe fight you. When Tek and I were going to meet you in NC, we had planned to talk to you. We thought perhaps seeing some of the people you attacked as real people might change your caustic personality. But you didn't show.

Now I did go to that restaurant parking lot with the intention of slapping you crosseyed. But I have admitted that. Not my finest moment, but no real harm either.

So you admit to trying to meet me in real life, one time to slap me around. Someone said I was creepy but come on! Meeting people on the internet in real life? We've already got someone on here saying I'm probably a 12 year old. Solitary probably thinks the same thing but he admitted to showing up in a parking lot to slap me around and he's 48! To call me creepy is pathetic if you don't feel the same about the other guy!

So you admit to trying to meet me in real life, one time to slap me around. Someone said I was creepy but come on! Meeting people on the internet in real life? We've already got someone on here saying I'm probably a 12 year old. Solitary probably thinks the same thing but he admitted to showing up in a parking lot to slap me around and he's 48! To call me creepy is pathetic if you don't feel the same about the other guy!

Oh, but there is no spin going on? Not going to mention that you repeatedly told us that you were 28 (and later changed it to 22). Not going to mention that you were threatening to stalk and beat a 14 year old boy? Not going to mention that you continually threatened me and tried to get me to meet you and your friends so that ya'll could beat me up? Not going to mention that you were the one who started all the challenges?

No raw, you have continually claimed to be an adult and have continually threatened people with violence. But its funny that when someone offers to take you up on it, you didn't show.

Oh, but there is no spin going on? Not going to mention that you repeatedly told us that you were 28 (and later changed it to 22). Not going to mention that you were threatening to stalk and beat a 14 year old boy? Not going to mention that you continually threatened me and tried to get me to meet you and your friends so that ya'll could beat me up?

Prove it. All I see is hot air from a 48 year old guy who just admitted to showing up in real life twice to meet someone who acts like a kid, off the internet.

Not going to mention that you were the one who started all the challenges?

I did offer you to join my charity. That challenge was started by me, thanks.

No raw, you have continually claimed to be an adult and have continually threatened people with violence.

It's called trolling morons who fall for it.

But its funny that when someone offers to take you up on it, you didn't show.

Why would I meet someone off the internet? That's creepy!

Back