I wish I had the capital to try an experiment.

Though you cleaned retard shit?

Wow....it helps if your snarky retort made sense. Guess that means I won....yippee.

I'm done with you slick... you can keep on posting on this thread...but I'm not responding anymore.

Congratulations... you've derailed a thread that COULD have been an interesting discussion with idiocy. Makes you a big man, huh?

Don't forget to pay your taxes....getting my hardwood floors redone next....expensive shit...New Front Door is on order too...chop chop...

Wow....it helps if your snarky retort made sense. Guess that means I won....yippee.

I'm done with you slick... you can keep on posting on this thread...but I'm not responding anymore.

Congratulations... you've derailed a thread that COULD have been an interesting discussion with idiocy. Makes you a big man, huh?

Don't forget to pay your taxes....getting my hardwood floors redone next....expensive shit...New Front Door is on order too...chop chop...

"...COULD have been an interesting discussion with idiocy..."

Don't ALL of your discussions have something to do with idiocy? :)

First of all your thread was derailed by your initial idiocy

Second I don't pay taxes in your state therefore your state salary doesn't come from me.

Third you wipe asses for a living. Good for you :)

Back