I wish I had the capital to try an experiment.

At least you're learning one thing from this co-op dream of yours, Steal. Nothing gets built without capital. Absolutely nothing! Remember that the next time you call capital unproductive wealth.

:clink:

Also, a lot of people are asswholes, and you would be stuck on equal footing with all of them. As Benjamin Franklin said about the threat of democracy taking full form after we declared independence: "I would rather be ruled by one tyrant 3000 miles away than one by 3000 tyrants one mile away."

At least you're learning one thing from this co-op dream of yours, Steal. Nothing gets built without capital. Absolutely nothing! Remember that the next time you call capital unproductive wealth.

:clink:

And without labor, there would be little to no capital....

The hell you're not.

Nancy's actually much hotter, and sells good stuff!

Nancy-Botwin-weeds-11123093-1280-1024.jpg

Also, a lot of people are asswholes, and you would be stuck on equal footing with all of them. As Benjamin Franklin said about the threat of democracy taking full form after we declared independence: "I would rather be ruled by one tyrant 3000 miles away than one by 3000 tyrants one mile away."

Yes...that's what recruiting and screening potential employees is all about. If people are just working for a paycheck and have no vested interest in the company succeeding other than having a job, it will make for better employees...that was the point of the conversation.... or I should say....the lack thereof...present company excluded of course.

This is what you are....congratulations. you're a loser dickhead with a big fuckin' mouth. Just what the world needs more of.

You don't come on here to talk....you come on places like this to make your own inadequacies easier to bear. What? Didn't mommy hold you enough? Did Daddy skip town? Little dick? Domineering wife?

Poor little 911...there's just not enough things to hate for you to fill the void, is there? There never is with people like you...now run along and pay your taxes...I got shit to pay for.

You have to pay for the shit you wipe?? :palm:

Back