I woke up this morning and.....

biden didnt kick anyone out of anything dumb ass voters did you pin head and now they are paying for their fuck up, odd how you picked a pervert for a avatar is he your hero

don't talk him into changing it........it is important to remember that he's the only person in the world that is worried about Gatz at a time when the demmycunts are collapsing the economy.......

Right but you people are STILL are talking about him. The obsession you guys have with him is getting weird

not really what we are actually doing is making fun of you. The fact that you dont get that says alot about your cognitive disability. Think chinese water torture.

Now in Texas they are requiring the school to teach "both sides" of the holocaust.
Only in the one loony school district. I wonder if they have a Bible in the classroom if they will be required to have books on Satanism and Atheism?

not really what we are actually doing is making fun of you. The fact that you dont get that says alot about your cognitive disability. Think chinese water torture.

a simple lobotomy would help you . Also try eating more beef jerky and cheese .

Whats "both sides"? Jews were victimized and Hitler was an asshole? I heard that over 50 years ago in school

What ever the wackos in Texas want it to be I guess. They do not follow reality in that state.

Hello Damocles,

LOL. I remember feeling this same feeling when I woke up and Hillary was still not President.

Hillary would have been far better than Trump.

She would have stood up to Putin and taken the pandemic seriously from the get-go.

Back