I woke up this morning and.....

Well then what are the "both sides" they suppose to teach?

I guess they will offer a nazi perspective, suggesting that the Jews needed extermination because they were bad for society and culture.

Hello Damocles,

Hillary would have been far better than Trump.

She would have stood up to Putin and taken the pandemic seriously from the get-go.

stood up to putin on what issue?....the Ukraine invasion?......wasn't she involved in that back when?.....her party certainly was......

Hello Phantasmal,

Only in the one loony school district. I wonder if they have a Bible in the classroom if they will be required to have books on Satanism and Atheism?

The difficulty in the spread of atheism is that there is no church of atheism nor teachings, nor books, scrolls, ancient stories, none of that. It is the lack of that which is atheism.

This makes it very difficult for it to spread. Nobody is trying to pull others into it like religion does.

Hello Phantasmal,

The difficulty in the spread of atheism is that there is no church of atheism nor teachings, nor books, scrolls, ancient stories, none of that. It is the lack of that which is atheism.

This makes it very difficult for it to spread. Nobody is trying to pull others into it like religion does.
There are many books on atheism, just no holy book.

Hello Phantasmal,

Atheism is the absence of belief, but it does not offer up a consistent moral code or philosophy in and of itself.

I think people who chose not to participate in one of the Abrahamistic faiths but want to find meaning in life and want belong to some spiritual or moral tradition are drawn to Existentialism, Zen, Daoism, or any of the various and sundry New Age metaphysical traditions that abound.

probably the same as defending slavery, a bunch of made up drivel but you really need to ask texas

Made up drivel like leftists use when they say people with penises are woman and then go into girls bathrooms and rape actual girls. Like that you mean?

Made up drivel like leftists use when they say people with penises are woman and then go into girls bathrooms and rape actual girls. Like that you mean?

No the fact that really all you have between your ears is pus that's what I mean

Atheism is the absence of belief, but it does not offer up a consistent moral code or philosophy in and of itself.

I think people who chose not to participate in one of the Abrahamistic faiths but want to find meaning in life and want belong to some spiritual or moral tradition are drawn to Existentialism, Zen, Daoism, or any of the various and sundry New Age metaphysical traditions that abound.

Moral codes have nothing to do with anything close to atheism. There's only five words that encompass everything atheist stand for. Prove there is a God.

Back