I would have a lot more respect for Trump haters.......

If they would simply man up and say....." Yup,...we know the trial was rigged, just like we know that the last 8 years has been a concerted effort to GET TRUMP at all costs whether we have to dream up charges and bend the law like a pretzel or not. But we dont give a fuck,...we just want him out of the way " THAT I could at least respect a little because it would be honest. But Trump haters cant do that. Instead they have to lie about that too. Its not good enuff for them to jam total corruption down everyone elses throats,...they have to do it AND look you dead in the eye and lie like a MF about how corrupt the whole filthy thing is so they can feel better about themselves. As if they think that if they lie enuff about the situation than somehow the lies will be true. In short,.....their pussies. If I was on the other side thats what I would do,....I would have enuff ball sack to look you in the face and say ... "Yep,....I fucked you,....too bad,...it was worth it and I got what I wanted" This is why you cant win in the end,.........you are weak. You cant even admit to anonymous strangers on an obscure message board what we ALL KNOW TO BE TRUE anyway. As weak at it gets,....pathetic. Retribution IS coming,....along with a good dose of real justice. Make book on that.
I'd have a lot more respect for trump-fluffers if they'd:
1. Live in the real world; and
2. Not being the worst, crybaby projecting hypocrites on the planet.

President Trump has repeatedly and publicly called for the Justice Department and the FBI to investigate his perceived enemies — and in doing so, he's crossed a longstanding line against politicizing our nation's law enforcement agencies

If they would simply man up and say....." Yup,...we know the trial was rigged, just like we know that the last 8 years has been a concerted effort to GET TRUMP at all costs whether we have to dream up charges and bend the law like a pretzel or not. But we dont give a fuck,...we just want him out of the way " THAT I could at least respect a little because it would be honest. But Trump haters cant do that. Instead they have to lie about that too. Its not good enuff for them to jam total corruption down everyone elses throats,...they have to do it AND look you dead in the eye and lie like a MF about how corrupt the whole filthy thing is so they can feel better about themselves. As if they think that if they lie enuff about the situation than somehow the lies will be true. In short,.....their pussies. If I was on the other side thats what I would do,....I would have enuff ball sack to look you in the face and say ... "Yep,....I fucked you,....too bad,...it was worth it and I got what I wanted" This is why you cant win in the end,.........you are weak. You cant even admit to anonymous strangers on an obscure message board what we ALL KNOW TO BE TRUE anyway. As weak at it gets,....pathetic. Retribution IS coming,....along with a good dose of real justice. Make book on that.
And I might have more respect for Trump supporters if they judged Trump using the same standards they use to judge Democrat politicians.

Remember when the GOP was outraged at Bill Clinton for having an affair?

Remember when the GOP was outraged when Gary Hart had an affair?

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Are you serious????

all we ask is that you obey the constitution........why is that too much?......

LOL. And anytime your leader (who thinks that Constitution gives him unlimited powers) doesn't get what he wants suddenly it's because those who oppose him don't follow the Constitution.

You people are such sore losers. Such little snowflakes. You need a safespace now?

ernie1.jpg

They did not let Trump pick the jurors.
The jury was agreed upon by lawyers from both sides. That is how American trials work. One of them has an account with Trump Social. The decision took under 11 hours for 34 counts. It was an easy case to decide. Trump is a felon. Did rightys miss the jury selection process?

The jury was agreed upon by lawyers from both sides. That is how American trials work. One of them has an account with Trump Social. The decision took under 11 hours for 34 counts. It was an easy case to decide. Trump is a felon. Did rightys miss the jury selection process?
Yeah. But they have to have a reason for calling it rigged...

...and I suspect what they mean by "it was rigged" is that it was honest and done by the books.

They would only consider it fair if Trump got to pick the jury...and have his relatives serve in that function.

I'm sorry, but there is nothing that can make me respect those hate-filled degenerates. They know it was rigged, but will never admit it. That's okay, things always come full circle.

LOL. And anytime your leader (who thinks that Constitution gives him unlimited powers) doesn't get what he wants suddenly it's because those who oppose him don't follow the Constitution.

You people are such sore losers. Such little snowflakes. You need a safespace now?
what does that have to do with Alan Dershowitz pointing out the violations of the constitution?......

Back