ICC SEEKING ARREST WARRANTS FOR NETANYAHU AND HIS GENOCIDAL CABAL

lol... I wonder what the Chief Prosecutor's thoughts are on October 7th.

Probably not much because, you know, their God tells them it's all good and they'll get eternity in heaven for killing Jews.
Another brain-dead offering from a fool with the audacity to associate himself with Zen.

You've been lobotomized by hasbara swill, maggot. Your government is signatory to the ICC-0 as is Europe. 124 countries would be obliged to arrest your genocidal goblins.
Shut the fuck up, ignorant twat. The ICC has no real power as I've already told you over and over. It's truly pathetic watching spout the same old shit over and over, do be a good fellow and shut the fuck up.

Shut the fuck up, ignorant twat. The ICC has no real power as I've already told you over and over. It's truly pathetic watching spout the same old shit over and over, do be a good fellow and shut the fuck up.

In that case, maggot- should arrest warrants be issued for your genocidal heroes- we'll be expecting those charged to visit ICC countries with impunity. Make sure you're on hand should that transpire

Breaking

About time

ICC chief prosecutor seeks arrest warrants for Netanyahu, Sinwar, others

the-princess-bride-billy-crystal.gif

Bullshit!
Where can he go?

BiBi is looking at impeachment, and being arrested in his own country.

That is Israels only way to save grace now.

We'll see if Israels legislative branch is as corrupted as ours is? It's a close race right now.

I think they are at their breaking point.

Because BiBi has a price on his head now- and that endangers the entire state and everyone living there.

ICC.jpg

Jail the genocidal Jewish assholes.
Give 'em a year for every kid they've killed.
Let me get this straight. Hamas starts a war then uses civilians it’s supposedly fighting for as sandbags . And you consider that not to be a war crime.
Clearly Hamas wanted, planned on having their own people slaughtered.

Let me get this straight. Hamas starts a war then uses civilians it’s supposedly fighting for as sandbags . And you consider that not to be a war crime.
Clearly Hamas wanted, planned on having their own people slaughtered.
Hamas doesn't care about the Palestinians- as all they want or care about is their own power over the Palestinians and use them as SHIELDS as they carry out their terrorism.

But you know that, and I feel stupid in just reminding you of it!
Sorry Pal! My Apologies!

Last edited:
Back