I'd like to give a hearty welcome to Sir Evil...

maineman said:
Iranians are Persian shiites..... not sunni arabs....like OBL.
But both groups are attempting to spread their religion through the sword. This idea that Shi'a are better when they are the ones that believe in Imamam and that the Imam is infallible (like the pope) and that same Imam is spreading hatred of the West, just like the Wahhabists, is getting a bit disingenuous.

Long ago the Sunni were the "good guys" and Wahhabism was rare, now both types are working to spread the religion.

maineman said:
no...we ought to be fighting Al Qaeda... a wahabbist organization

Israel is fighting Hezbollah, an arab nationalist organization.... not the same thing.

And PUH LEEZE don't talk to me about democratic appeasement. Hezbollah killed 250 of our marines in Beirut and Ronnie Raygun tucked his tail between his legs and cut and run like the chickenhawk hollywood fake-as-a-three-dollar-bill hero that he always was. .
Kind of like when Clinton pussed out in Somalia--- oh, but that was only 18 dead.
Make sure your shit doesn't stink before you comment on the ours.

there is a difference to America between wahabbist aspirations and arab nationalist aspirations.... that is my only point. We need to understand that difference and understand that it demands an equally differentiated approach when devising our response to it.

gonzojournals said:
Kind of like when Clinton pussed out in Somalia--- oh, but that was only 18 dead.
Make sure your shit doesn't stink before you comment on the ours.

and if YOU would read the thread in its entirety, you would see where I said:

"I can remember how FURIOUS I was at Jimmy Carter.... a fellow Annapolis grad for crissakes, when he did not bomb Tehran into the stone age when our embassy was taken..... I know that both sides have done stupid shit in the past...."

so go make sure you know what's what before you make a fucking ass of yourself.

Oh, you are gonna skip over your own party's fuck ups, eh? I find it ironic that Clinton said he would die for Israel but he wouldn't fight for his own goddamn country.

maineman said:
and if YOU would read the thread in its entirety, you would see where I said:

"I can remember how FURIOUS I was at Jimmy Carter.... a fellow Annapolis grad for crissakes, when he did not bomb Tehran into the stone age when our embassy was taken..... I know that both sides have done stupid shit in the past...."

so go make sure you know what's what before you make a fucking ass of yourself.
Yes, but you failed to mention Clinton, your party's royal fuck up. You called Reagan spineless, but Clinton tucked and ran after only 18 FUCKING DEAD. The military hated him after that, because he was a pussy.

And remains one to this day. I didn't misread, you are just using the liberal tactic of saying I don't understand. I understand perfectly-- your argument is about as firm as fog.....stop being elusive and be a man.
I thought I read your name "maineman", but I think it might be "mainethequestiondodgingpussy".

gonzojournals said:
Get used to maineman being a total pussy, in reflection of his ideology.

I like that though, makes for productive counter posts! Hey, did ya know he was a UNMO? could ya expect more?

gonzojournals said:
Oh, you are gonna skip over your own party's fuck ups, eh? I find it ironic that Clinton said he would die for Israel but he wouldn't fight for his own goddamn country.

I am not skipping over anything. I find it ironic that you skip over Ronnie's HUGE fuck up as if it were nothing.

Yes, but you failed to mention Clinton, your party's royal fuck up. You called Reagan spineless, but Clinton tucked and ran after only 18 FUCKING DEAD. The military hated him after that, because he was a pussy.

that is a lie...I was in the military when that happened and we never HATED Clinton. And don't forget...it was Bush senior that got us INTO that mess.

And remains one to this day. I didn't misread, you are just using the liberal tactic of saying I don't understand. I understand perfectly-- your argument is about as firm as fog.....stop being elusive and be a man.
I thought I read your name "maineman", but I think it might be "mainethequestiondodgingpussy"

I never elude anything.

maineman said:
I am not skipping over anything. I find it ironic that you skip over Ronnie's HUGE fuck up as if it were nothing.

Well if this is indeed something he ran away from then shame on him, but he did way more to overshadow this here so called fuck up. Ya gotta weigh out what ya vote for and see what happens. I'll have to brush up on this one as I don't recall it being that way, but hey I'll give ya the win for now because I don't have me facts gathered so wallow in it while it last! :p

Oh, a quickie speaking of huge fuck-ups though, tell me why again that Billy passed on OBL when he was offered up?

he had no legal justification under international law to take custody of a foreign national on foreign soil. We did not know of any crimes committed by OBL against America or American interests in May of '96 when he left the sudan.

any more questions?

maineman said:

that is a lie...I was in the military when that happened and we never HATED Clinton. And don't forget...it was Bush senior that got us INTO that mess.

I thought I read your name "maineman", but I think it might be "mainethequestiondodgingpussy"

I never elude anything.
I was in the military at that time, and my friends and I certainly held no love for him... We spoke very dimly of the pResident at that time.

Damocles said:
I was in the military at that time, and my friends and I certainly held no love for him... We spoke very dimly of the pResident at that time.

His leaving Somalia was never a cause for enmity in any Navy establishment I was a part of.

maineman said:
he had no legal justification under international law to take custody of a foreign national on foreign soil. We did not know of any crimes committed by OBL against America or American interests in May of '96 when he left the sudan.

any more questions?

So in essence Billy was just following the rules like a good boy? Who is we when it comes to OBL, why not ask Olly North what he knew of OBL back then?

Ok, fair enough that Billy was'nt in office when America was attacked by terrorism nor was any democratic elected leader for that matter, so that may give him slight leeway, but damnit when the current leader want's to attack these guys before they attack us again on our soil, where in the hell does the left wing get of crying failed policies? Oh, I see having the like of Arafat to the white house on numerous occassion paid big dividends!

Well whichever way it may be I am dying to see what an elected dem is going to do to protect us and our interest. Well hell, if they fail they can always say they were doing the same as the Bush administration.....

maineman said:
His leaving Somalia was never a cause for enmity in any Navy establishment I was a part of.
It may be the enlisted didn't speak freely in front of the Officers... I know we didn't. No matter how much they pretended to be our buddies.

ollie didn't know dick about OBL.... you have been hoodwinked by that internet lie about ollie's testimony where he says that OBL was the most dangerous man alive..... he never said that...the real quote was about Abu Nidal..... a different guy.

I had no problem with our invasion of Afghanistan. I volunteered to go back on active duty to help out, but they said I was too old.

the current leader attacking Iraq before they attack us again on our soil is a non sequitur....he would have had a more positive impact by attacking Costa Rica. Iraq didn't attack us... it was a secular baath regime that had as much to fear from the designs of AQ as we did.

Back