If evolution is real why are there still apes?

Let's see ... hmmmm ... nope, Nordberg provides absolutely no examples of any of the claimed panoply of hatred directed at Muslims. Nordberg does this sort of thing whenever he is planning on desperately pivoting wildly to some other totally unrelated topic, hoping beyond hope that no one will notice ...

... wait for it ...

So let's get back to the overflowing hatred against Muslims on JPP. Point out some specific examples.

Hate of Muslims? How crazy are you? My community is 30 percent Arab. I have Arab neighbors and get along great with all of them. I don't know what happened to you but seek help. I see all people are the same.

You're good up to here:

... with the caveat that the theory has survived the scientific method, at least for the null hypothesis. You're good so far, but then you blow it here:

Darwin's theory of evolution is not science. It is unfalsifiable, unverifiable speculation about the past. The theory of gravity, however, either Newton's or Einstein's, is science.

You just opened yourself up to being mocked. Don't be surprised when it happens.

You're completely ass backwards. You think gravity has a theory and evolution is bullshit?

Were you asked to evaluate a pack?
eacd425e-49ce-4796-8cdf-b7f5f4216e5d.2fe33a626f606faa7b702b6dd92523c7.jpeg

I found them to be minty fresh, yet somewhat chafing.....

Hate of Muslims? How crazy are you? My community is 30 percent Arab. I have Arab neighbors and get along great with all of them. I don't know what happened to you but seek help. I see all people are the same.

bitch boy gets along with everybody, even people who rape his daughters.

You're good up to here:

... with the caveat that the theory has survived the scientific method, at least for the null hypothesis. You're good so far, but then you blow it here:
You blow your dick there.

Darwin's theory of evolution is not science. It is unfalsifiable, unverifiable speculation about the past. The theory of gravity, however, either Newton's or Einstein's, is science.
Sorry, but that's simple bullshit. First you mistake the Theory of Evolution with Darwin's theory. Hate to tell you but just like Einstein's postulates, the theory of Evolution and the theory of gravitation have grown well beyond their contributions and indeed, the theory of evolution has just as much clear evidence supporting it as the theory of gravitation
You just opened yourself up to being mocked. Don't be surprised when it happens.
My dude, anyone who wants to mock me for the truth can go choke on a room of dicks

Then you are saying this to the wrong person you fucking moron. It was ThatOwlCoward who made the claim. Why didn't you speak up then? Why are you addressing me?

It's like you become more stupid every day, surpassing all expectations. Try following along if you are going to jump in.

You blow your dick there.
Why do I get the impression that you are yet another moron who needs the world to know just how stupid he really is?

Sorry, but that's simple bullshit.
You are a total idiot, aren't you?

First you mistake the Theory of Evolution with Darwin's theory.
No, genius ... I specified the theory about which I was talking. There are many theories of evolution and Darwin's is but one.

Hate to tell you but just like Einstein's postulates, the theory of Evolution and the theory of gravitation have grown well beyond their contributions and indeed, the theory of evolution has just as much clear evidence supporting it as the theory of gravitation
Since you are a scientifically illiterate dufus who obviously doesn't even know what science is, I'll give you a little help.

Science doesn't use supporting evidence. You didn't know that, did you? I'm the first person to teach you this, aren't I? You slept through high school, didn't you? The scientific method uses falsifying evidence to show a model false, but you can gather all the "evidence" you want supporting your preferred model of gravity and nobody will care.

My dude, anyone who wants to mock me for the truth can go choke on a room of dicks
Nope. When it comes time to mock you, I'm going to be first in line. I bet you are as mathematically incompetent as you are scientifically illiterate. You get an "A" for effort on your bluff, but I'm not your standard undereducated leftist, as you are. I'm going to have a lot of fun with you as long as you pretend to have any sort of competency in science because I know you don't have any. Now everyone else knows as well.

Let's dance. Oh, and get ready to choke on your room full of dicks.

Too funny.

You're completely ass backwards. You think gravity has a theory and evolution is bullshit?
As long as you are assigning bogus positions to me, would you like to assign me a few more?

... or did you want to clarify your question?

WHat makes me laugh is braindead fucks like you on the far right cannot grasp that a scientific theory is not the same as what people like you use the term 'theory' to mean. In reality theory is the most sure and firm thing that one can have in science. It's indeed the THEORY of evolution just like it is the THEORY of gravitation. Do you similarly reject and mock gravity for being a theory you stupid fuck?

Gravity is proven science halfwit. Evolution, not so much. Now run along. You're basement is calling you. :palm:

Back