If evolution is real why are there still apes?

Science would say that we didn’t actually evolve from apes but that we both evolved from a common ancestor in a process that is essentially the genes of our common ancestor mutating into different forms leading to us and apes.

However the problem with this theory is that scientists cannot explain why the same genes would evolve on differing paths since the common ancestor was located in the same environment.

Another problem is that after that branching of genes from our common ancestors there is zero evidence of it ever happening again.

Statistically that would be an impossibility since if it happens once it should be an ongoing process.

So yes, after that split from the common ancestor each species evolved in their own way but never again did any species genes branch out again to create multiple new species.

There are many, many holes in the theory of evolution

For the same reason that you and your cousin both still exist despite having a common ancestor. I swear, you cretos are fucking retards

Really? How is that? What makes me laugh is that halfwits on the left cannot grasp that it is a THEORY. Not science. That's why they call it the THEORY of evolution. :palm:

WHat makes me laugh is braindead fucks like you on the far right cannot grasp that a scientific theory is not the same as what people like you use the term 'theory' to mean. In reality theory is the most sure and firm thing that one can have in science. It's indeed the THEORY of evolution just like it is the THEORY of gravitation. Do you similarly reject and mock gravity for being a theory you stupid fuck?

Butt out! He claims he heard on tv!

crybaby-cry-much.gif

WHat makes me laugh is braindead fucks like you on the far right cannot grasp that a scientific theory is not the same as what people like you use the term 'theory' to mean. In reality theory is the most sure and firm thing that one can have in science. It's indeed the THEORY of evolution just like it is the THEORY of gravitation. Do you similarly reject and mock gravity for being a theory you stupid fuck?

OK. We get that. You're ancestors were apes.

Next.

I don't remember seeing any [hatred directed a Muslims]. Could you point a few of them out?

There have been plenty of homosexual slurs by leftists.
There has been non-stop HATE hurled at Christians by leftists.
There has been non-stop HATE hurled at conservatives by leftists.
There has been non-stop HATE hurled at Republicans by leftists.
There has been non-sto HATE hurled at law-abiding citizens who want to protect their families from violent crime (and you are leading the charge on that one) by leftists.

Nothing against Muslims that I remember.
Such childish ignorance.
Let's see ... hmmmm ... nope, Nordberg provides absolutely no examples of any of the claimed panoply of hatred directed at Muslims. Nordberg does this sort of thing whenever he is planning on desperately pivoting wildly to some other totally unrelated topic, hoping beyond hope that no one will notice ...

... wait for it ...

Christianity is the creator of atheism. We were mostly trained in it and it held until we reached the age of reason. The system sucked and the teachings were rife with contradictions. You eventually thought "what a bunch of crap". The leadership also was detrimental to belief. Religions are businesses that compete with other religions for money and power. They do not accumulate incredible wealth and power because they love the poor and helpless. They are Goldman Sachs without a tangible product.
So let's get back to the overflowing hatred against Muslims on JPP. Point out some specific examples.

You're good up to here:
... a scientific theory is not the same as what people like you use the term 'theory' to mean [i.e. seculation]. In reality theory is the most sure and firm thing that one can have in science.
... with the caveat that the theory has survived the scientific method, at least for the null hypothesis. You're good so far, but then you blow it here:

It's indeed the THEORY of evolution just like it is the THEORY of gravitation.
Darwin's theory of evolution is not science. It is unfalsifiable, unverifiable speculation about the past. The theory of gravity, however, either Newton's or Einstein's, is science.

Do you similarly reject and mock gravity for being a theory you stupid fuck?
You just opened yourself up to being mocked. Don't be surprised when it happens.

Back