‘If God is dead, then everything is permitted.’

LOL. It costs nothing to sit in judgement of others as you are doing. You fancy yourself sitting at the Right hand of the Father and judging the quick and the dead. But the REAL work comes in figuring out how to make abortion less prevalent.

What are you doing? I know what I'm doing. What are YOU DOING? Just screaming at women and calling them "murderers" doesn't cut it. Do something valuable. Help.
and you fancy killing unborn children......I haven't done anything....but the birthmothers of my two adopted kids did.......I won.....

and you fancy killing unborn children......I haven't done anything....but the birthmothers of my two adopted kids did.......I won.....

I'm not sure what your conversation is about, but children are born.
There's no such thing as unborn children.
In what other mythical creatures do you believe?
Are you getting any help?

And there's nobility in caring for the born.

Why? Because I wish abortion wasn't the choice someone made? Because I put my vote to support helping people? Yeah I feel pretty warped...especially here among all these good "Christians".

Trying to pivot won't help you. You support abortion.

What you asked makes no sense in light of what I said.

It does, but for some reason you refuse to answer it. Go look at what you said and then go read the questions again.

You were claiming if there is no god or gods, there are no rights.
I am pointing out various rights that do not require any god or gods, yet they exist as inherent rights. I am asking you to explain the examples I gave.

It does, but for some reason you refuse to answer it. Go look at what you said and then go read the questions again.

You were claiming if there is no god or gods, there are no rights.
I am pointing out various rights that do not require any god or gods, yet they exist as inherent rights. I am asking you to explain the examples I gave.

Without God we'd have no life let alone rights.

Back