‘If God is dead, then everything is permitted.’

It actually is understandable to me that someone may consider abortion "murder", but since it is not a clear case it may not be so for all people. That is why I think the religious who feel it is murder should NEVER GET AN ABORTION. That's exactly what they should do.

But, by the same token, they don't get to dictate morality to those who are NOT them.

Personally I'm pro-choice but I dislike the idea of abortion. It seems like a bad solution to an issue. The way I support my morality and ethics is to vote for improved welfare, healthcare for all and a better social safety net so that if someone is born they will be taken care of instead of just screaming at other people telling them they are sinners.

Murder is murder, dumbass, no matter how you try to redefine it.

Almost everything we think we know is a belief, based on experience, observation, or reason. We have not yet achieved omniscience, and I don't think our souped up chimpanzee brains are capable of it.
Omniscience fallacy. You cannot speak for everyone. You can only speak for you.
You can travel the world, but you will be hard pressed to find people who don't value life, liberty, personal conscience, respect for family, respect for the dead, fairness, charity.
See Hamas, North Korea, Nazi Germany's purges, Stalin's purges, Austria during Kristalnacht, Charles Manson, Jeffry Dahmer, the Chinese government, Russia's attack on Ukraine, or Biden's and the Democrats repeated calls for civil war, their attempt to destroy the family, their disrespect for the dead, their lack of fairness, and their tyranny.
Even Stalin and Hitler went to great lengths to conceal their crimes, because they were aware their actions were violations of universal moral values
Just like Democrats today.

Very interesting.

My strategy for travel was always to stick to the good hotels
and avoid the locals to whatever extent possible.

If you're not obligated to tip him/her,
you have no need to interact with him/her.

To come up with your conclusions,
you must have deployed different traveling protocols than I did.

Interesting indeed.
We should talk about it some time.

That's not traveling the world.
Less than 1% of the surface is cities.

most of you folks don't give a fuck what humans they kill.....they're only concerned with puppies and kittens and nearly extinct worms....

LOL. It costs nothing to sit in judgement of others as you are doing. You fancy yourself sitting at the Right hand of the Father and judging the quick and the dead. But the REAL work comes in figuring out how to make abortion less prevalent.

What are you doing? I know what I'm doing. What are YOU DOING? Just screaming at women and calling them "murderers" doesn't cut it. Do something valuable. Help.

Last edited:
Fuck off. I tried to be concilliatory. But you god-botherers want to live in hatred. It seems to be your thing.

There is nothing 'concilliatory' about murder. It is YOU that lives in hatred. You hate children. You hate women. You hate conservatives. You hate Trump. You hate science. You hate math. You hate anything and everything that isn't your religion.

LOL. It costs nothing to sit in judgement of others as you are doing. You fancy yourself sitting at the Right hand of the Father and judging the quick and the dead. But the REAL work comes in figuring out how to make abortion less prevalent.

What are you doing? I know what I'm doing. What are YOU DOING? Just screaming at women and calling them "murderers" doesn't cut it. Do something valuable. Help.

there's nobility in protecting the unborn.

you're a sick and morally warped freak.

Back