‘If God is dead, then everything is permitted.’

You can travel the world, but you will be hard pressed to find people who don't value life, liberty, personal conscience, respect for family, respect for the dead, fairness, charity.

Very interesting.

My strategy for travel was always to stick to the good hotels
and avoid the locals to whatever extent possible.

If you're not obligated to tip him/her,
you have no need to interact with him/her.

To come up with your conclusions,
you must have deployed different traveling protocols than I did.

Interesting indeed.
We should talk about it some time.

Everything written by me so far was about natural law.

Nowhere did I write "natural belief".

This concept is so well known, that the Greek playwright Sophocles wrote about it in the play Antigone 2500 years ago. Antigone thought there was a higher law, that obligated her as a sister to bury her dead brother's body with respect, rather than following the king's law and leave his body exposed for the vultures to pick clean.

Very interesting.

My strategy for travel was always to stick to the good hotels
and avoid the locals to whatever extent possible.

If you're not obligated to tip him/her,
you have no need to interact with him/her.

To come up with your conclusions,
you must have deployed different traveling protocols than I did.

Interesting indeed.
We should talk about it some time.

I usually couldn't afford five star hotels and Dom Peringnon.
I'm not qualified or interested to do anthropological studies, but I did fall in love with a belly dancer for three days in Minsk.

I usually couldn't afford five star hotels and Dom Peringnon.
I'm not qualified or interested to do anthropological studies, but I did fall in love with a belly dancer for three days in Minsk.

Belarus was never on my itinerary.
Sounds like you had fun, though.
I am glad for you, of course.

MY religion has stated, specifically, for 3000 years, that life begins with breath and abortion is NOT ‘murder’. I am old enough to remember when this was the ‘evangelical’ position as well.

“It makes me apoplectic,” says Danya Ruttenberg, a Chicago-based rabbi who has written about Jews' interpretation of abortion. “Most of the proof texts that they’re bringing in for this are ridiculous. They’re using my sacred text to justify taking away my rights in a way that is just so calculated and craven.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...es-life-does-not-start-conception/1808776001/

your religion said that 3000 years ago based upon the 'science' that the unborn was just water....which is odd, given that your holy writ says God knits us together in the womb........I guess those rabbis forgot to read their scriptures that day.......I wonder if they were the sort God spoke harshly of through his prophets......

Maybe YOU should study biology as well. How viable do you think a 3 month old fetus is outside of a woman's body?

how viable do I think the living unborn human child is outside the body of the woman who you think should kill it because you called it her body?.......not very......what does that have to do with killing it......because I'm here to tell you, once you kill it, it's not very viable at all....

You know the absolute best thing in the world would be if YOU refused to get an abortion. That's EXACTLY how it all should work. So remember, if someone tries to make you get an abortion say "NO!"

I disagree......I think its certainly a better thing if you people didn't kill your unborn children.....and not killing other human beings is more likely to be exactly how it all should work than your way.......

Do you know how babies are actually made? Just curious because you seem to think a woman's body is somehow "optional" in the process.

no I don't think either the mother or the father is optional, but I think killing your children is not only optional, but a bad option......

Back